Sign in to follow this  
Zorro Dantes

Organic Human Technologies: Value and appraisal... Medieval vs Modern

Most of you guys are  spirit cultivation and power developmental cats. Who do think valued such organic human technologies more...cave dwellers or so called "civilized" and "modern" peoples? the Vedic thread is a great example for sure...

and by organic human technology I mean, Tai chi, Baguazhang, Xingyi and all other arts and lifestyles that require knowing & feeling whats really going on the inside(physically) and how that plays out externally(in the universe)

• Like 1

Its easy to make assumptions.  

Still, odds are they were far more shamanic.  Living closer to nature, they knew the earth, sky and seasons much more intimately then we do.  They followed a much more animistic path, seeing all things as living, oft with gods that ruled over them.  Dance as prayer, group dance was probably the norm.  From aborigines you can easily see how that flows trance dances. 

The shamans spent there lives searching out and connecting to spirits. 

• Like 1

I know kind of a loaded question, but more so with what I'm getting at.... with value comes the nature of greed...it also worth noting even when people have  only crumbs there's still the audacity of jealous and plotting behavior...have we as humans made any, hmmm balanced improvements... like me I go from one extreme to the other at times, and i kinda feel like its...a modern cultural thing, cause nothing really gets fixed as far as things go...just seems to be a swaying of extreme polarity. Not really balanced... however I digress

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this