Sign in to follow this  
silent thunder

The Voluntary Involuntary Spectrum

Does the world happen to me?  Or am I happening to the world?

Is it a contiuum of both?  Are there waves with only crests and no troughs?

Break a stick in half... and I have to tops of sticks?

Do I breathe?  Or am I breathed?  Or is there breathing and at times, I become consciously aware of it... like life?

So little in life seems voluntary the longer I play with my awareness and experience the play of this body and the environment in which is manifests...

I readily identify with the conscious aspect of my awareness most keenly.  Those actions i have 'control over'  I open my hand for example.  But when I decide to open my hand, how do I do that?  Do I decide to decide? 

I don't.  I decide to open it and open it.

Is this voluntary?  When the impulse to open it was to grasp a cup to take a drink?

Did I voluntarily become thirsty?

The line that used to be so distinct for me.  So filled with surety and absolute clarity, has fuzzed out miraculously in recent years.  I tend to identify with those aspects of my awareness that are 'conscious' as me.  And the rest as 'not so much me'.

But what of all the aspects of life that are utterly involuntary, that arise and unfold, underneath conscious awareness?  Are these not me as well?  If not, then who and what I am is massively diminished. 

Do I, if I own my body?  Do I voluntarily not get sick, avoid disease and not fall down in an accident? 

Of awareness... only the slimmest sliver of it manifests in the 'waking conscious mind'.  The vast majority of it, inhabits the sub-conscious awareness of the trillions of individual cells that comprise the being of my body and the simultaneous unfolding of their processes.

I rarely experience myself any longer as one organism, known as a human, aside from on certain scale of magnification.  On a more myopic scale the smooth seeming skin of my hand, becomes a craggy mountain range.  On another level even more myopic, it is a collective tribe of similar individual cells, working individually and together to house my muscles, bones and veins.  All without my conscious awareness.  Which one is most true?  Which one is voluntary?

On a certain scale, i seem but a flea, moving about on a moist bit of molten rock, circling and indistinct speck of light, in a sea of unperceived light.

Which is most real?  The voluntary, or the involuntary?  Which is most me?

Where does the line cross between that 'which i choose to do' and that 'which i am compelled to do?'

So many processes unfolding in the life I call 'mine'.  Most beneath conscious awareness.

Hormone production, secretion and absorption.

Meal digestion.

Hair, and nail growth.

All occur while I sleep.

Women grow entire human beings, while doing other things...

Where does the organism stop and the ecosystem begin, when the ecosystem is comprised entirely of organisms?

What i used to claim as voluntary... i often now experience as compulsory, and after the fact, looking back and analyzing, I'll come back with an explanation of 'why I chose it'.

There is no such thing as involuntairy spectrum. But to understand this you first have understand the following:

You are not alone. You, as a physical human being are but small part of all that you truely are. You have two beings actually, which are suppose to be working hand in hand, to allow for your conscious awareness of your conscious joyous deliberate co-creation of your life. 

Your physical time space reality consciousness is but a small extension of your greater non-physical consciousness, a small part of which is focused here through the lense of your physical extension, which is an inseperable extension of your greater non-physical consciousness. 

So yes, you are like the captain of your vessel, your physical body. And this physical body also has many cells of individual consciousness. So your body, tho you are in charge of it, also is alife unto itself and also receives what it wants through the path of least resistance. Just as you do. 

You are creating your life, primarily, energy motionally, energetically, non-physically. As you are primarily non-physical energy motional being. 

But in order to know that you are, you have to align your physical consciousness with your own greater non-physical consciousness. 

Then you can be the joyous conscious deliberate co-creator of your joyous life experience that you always intend to be. 

For you always are but most often unconscious as most humans often are, unconscious about their own inseperable nature and relationship with the eternal and infinite part of all that they truely are being and becoming evermore here and now. 

So you are like most humans observing your conditions and even your habbitually practiced thought patterns and doing a great job of translating your current energy motional stance in life. And if this energy motional stance does not fully line up with your own greater knowing / perspective of your own ever expanding greater non-physical consciousness being and becoming evermore here and now, for you, you feel less than absolute good, and as you do, you also have less conscious awareness or knowingness of your own guidance or greater knowing. 

You can simply feel your emotions, to understand your energy motional relativity between your physical consciousness and your greater non-physical consciousness, which you can always feel emotionally, as your valuable emotional guidance system. 

And the better you feel, the less relativity there is, the more aligned your perspective is with that of your greater non-physical consciousness, or your soul. For you always co-create your life in full joyously or blissfull felt harmony and alignment with your own ever expanding greater non-physical consciousness all the way to the ever expanding source of all of creation, of ever expanding infinite intelligence, eternal wisdom and unconditional love, being and becoming evermore here and now, of which you are always an inseperable extension of all of this. 

But because you are as many humans are, more often focused on your physical conditional life experiences, your conscious deliberate co-creation of and with your true life, meaning ALL that you truely are, have become and truely are being and becoming evermore here and now, is not fully consciously realised by you, and so you call it unconscious, BUT IT IS NOT UNCONSCIOUS. 

And the reason it is not unconscious, is because you always FEEL your energy motional relativity between your physical consciousness and your own greater non-physical consciousness, as always your here and now ability to feel emotion. You feel this relativity between you and You and as emotion. 

So you can never become unconscious of it. For the most pinched off state you can experience yourself to be, the least unconscious state is one of feeling absolute fear and despair. And since you can feel the this state of lesser allowed connection with your own greater non-physical consciousness, you know, it doesn't feel good and you want to be experiencing your natural state of conscious deleliberate co-creation of your life, meaning, you simply want to feel better emotionally, so that you do allow your conscious deliberate co-creation of your life more fully allowed by you to be realised by you, being and becoming evermore here and now, all that you truely want to be do or have evermore ongoingly being and becoming here and now in full energy motional alignment with your own greater non-physical consciousness which allows your greater knowing to flow through you as the joyful life force that you feel your soul to be as it is allowed to flow more fully through you more consciously allowed by you to be realised by you thus then, evermore joyously here and now, evermore good/better feelingly.

As being in alignment automatically does that for you, naturally. It's simply the result of aligning your perspective with that of your own greater non-physical consciousness, which knows all that you want to be do or have and offers you your path of least resistance always unconditionally to your to your most joyful allowed conscious co-realisation and co-creation with and of your own greater non-physical consciousness, of which you are an evermore unconditionally loved and supported extension of it evermore being and becoming here and now as all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now. 

And the involuntairy spectrum is thus the voluntairy spectrum. That are indicated always perfectly by your emotional guidance system. Indicating always here and now perfectly your energy motional relativity between your physical consciousness and your greater non-physical consciousness, which again indicates the degree of resistance/allowance you have to your own consciousness deliberate co-realisation/co-creation of your own life. From feeling worse to very bad to feeling better to feeling very good emotionally. 

So again, you don't need to be conscious about what your own greater non-physical consciousness is being conscious about, you just need to align consciousness more, better feelingly, feeling better emotionally, with your own greater non-physical consciousness, so that you can live this life in the conscious deliberate co-creative way that you always intend to. In full harmony and alignment with your own ever expanding greater non-physical consciousness. 

So that you can truely translate those good feeling thoughts of true joyfully felt knowingness, absolute conviction, and true realisation. Conscious co-realisation of and with your own greater non-physical consciousness, as a whole total being of physical and non-physical hand in hand, allowed to be converging fully in your here and now, that you always feel as joy or love or freedom or that expansive feeling of enlightening emotions of feeling enlightened feeling the expansive power of the energy which creates worlds to be fully allowed by you to be fully flowing through you, that simply feels good. That is simply your true natural state of being. That you are always ment to be and intend to be. 

And you simply allow for that, by allowing yourself to feel your emotional guidance system and follow it. Feel your way into your natural allowed alignment. Feel your way to feeling better emotionally. And again, if you feel worse, you are simply focused in opposition to your own greater non-physical consciousness to the degree that you feel worse. And if you feel better, you are focused more into the greater state of allowed alignment with your own greater non-physical consciousness, to the degree that you feel better emotionally. 

Edited by Everything

On 27-10-2019 at 5:46 PM, silent thunder said:

Does the world happen to me?  Or am I happening to the world?

Both. 

Is it a contiuum of both?  Are there waves with only crests and no troughs?

Break a stick in half... and I have to tops of sticks?

Do I breathe?  Or am I breathed?  Or is there breathing and at times, I become consciously aware of it... like life?

So little in life seems voluntary the longer I play with my awareness and experience the play of this body and the environment in which is manifests...

If you be more playful you are always less resistant so you allow your greater non-physical consciousness more fully into your life and experience. 

I readily identify with the conscious aspect of my awareness most keenly.  Those actions i have 'control over'  I open my hand for example.  But when I decide to open my hand, how do I do that?  Do I decide to decide? 

Yes, it is all about pure good/better feeling desire, that is allowed to flow or less allowed to flow, allowed to be consciously realised or less allowed to be consciously realised, and you co-create all of it together with your own greater non-physical consciousness. Wether you do it consciously or not, your greater non-physical consciousness knows and becomes all that you want to be do or have and offers you unique valuable emotional guidance to all that you want to be do or have. 

I don't.  I decide to open it and open it.

Is this voluntary?  When the impulse to open it was to grasp a cup to take a drink?

Did I voluntarily become thirsty?

Your greater non-physical consciousness always holds your greater knowing for you and you can always feel your way emotionally to click into place with your greater knowing. 

The line that used to be so distinct for me.  So filled with surety and absolute clarity, has fuzzed out miraculously in recent years.  I tend to identify with those aspects of my awareness that are 'conscious' as me.  And the rest as 'not so much me'.

Then you might be focusing your consciousness on things which are not of relevance to you, which lessens your consciousness, and this is called resistance, indicated by negative emotion, to the degree of the resistance. 

But what of all the aspects of life that are utterly involuntary, that arise and unfold, underneath conscious awareness?  Are these not me as well?  If not, then who and what I am is massively diminished. 

Yoir greater non-physical consciousness is being aware of all of it, FOR YOU. 

Do I, if I own my body?  Do I voluntarily not get sick, avoid disease and not fall down in an accident? 

You simply allow for your alignment with your own greater non-physical consciousness, and what follows is all joyfully intended. 

Of awareness... only the slimmest sliver of it manifests in the 'waking conscious mind'.  The vast majority of it, inhabits the sub-conscious awareness of the trillions of individual cells that comprise the being of my body and the simultaneous unfolding of their processes.

I rarely experience myself any longer as one organism, known as a human, aside from on certain scale of magnification.  On a more myopic scale the smooth seeming skin of my hand, becomes a craggy mountain range.  On another level even more myopic, it is a collective tribe of similar individual cells, working individually and together to house my muscles, bones and veins.  All without my conscious awareness.  Which one is most true?  Which one is voluntary?

You have to be the most true to your own greater non-physical consciousness, which is like your soul, no one can do that for you. You have to be willing to feel better emotionally, which indicates your greater allowed conscious alignment with all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now. Which you always want to be doing and intend. 

On a certain scale, i seem but a flea, moving about on a moist bit of molten rock, circling and indistinct speck of light, in a sea of unperceived light.

And you have to feel wether or not this perspective feels better to you now or less. Wether it is more relevant to you to think this now or less. Wether this is gonna allow for your greater knowing to be more fully realised by you here and now or less. 

Which is most real?  The voluntary, or the involuntary?  Which is most me?

The voluntary is indicative of allowance, which always results in greater allowed allignment and thus conscious awarenes and co-realisation and co-creation of and with your own greater non-physical consciousness feeling like freedom and empowerment and joy and love and appreciation and truely allowed to be realised full consciousluly realised knowingness. 

Where does the line cross between that 'which i choose to do' and that 'which i am compelled to do?'

Energy motional Focus creates momentum. You can focus on negative compulsion and positive compulsion. Positive being, completely inspired by the energy which creates worlds. Negative compulsion just lessens consciousness more untill you sleep to unconsciously release resistance or meditate to consciously release resistance. 

So many processes unfolding in the life I call 'mine'.  Most beneath conscious awareness.

Not if you can feel your emotions and you always do. 

Hormone production, secretion and absorption.

Meal digestion.

Hair, and nail growth.

All occur while I sleep.

Your body benefits greatly from the lack of energetic resistance / self contradictory thought, when you sleep or meditate. 

Women grow entire human beings, while doing other things...

They do this not alone, in the physical sense and non-physical sense also. 

Where does the organism stop and the ecosystem begin, when the ecosystem is comprised entirely of organisms?

At the source we are all primarily non-physical energy motional beings. 

What i used to claim as voluntary... i often now experience as compulsory, and after the fact, looking back and analyzing, I'll come back with an explanation of 'why I chose it'.

Rather feel your emotions now, and you will be fully aware of the result of your current energy motional stance in life will be. 

So all that you say, means, you are a very stable being. You experience true neutrality. Usually a result of meditating allot. And from this state, you have full freedom of thinking more in alignment and more out of alignment. But the point is, to utilize your valuable emotional guidance system to FEEL your way into alignment with whatever it is you so desire to be do or have. For your soul will support and love you unconditionally evermore here and now, no matter what you want to be do or have. Including whatever knowledge you so desire to have, it is all evermore here and now available to you, if you are willing to feeo your way into greater allowed alignment with the guidance of your own greater non-physical consciousness. About whatever you want to be do or have. Your greater non-physical consciousness always fully instantly becomes it and is being and becoming the evermoreness of it evermore here and now, ongoingly, for you, and always offers you your unique path of least resistance from where you are to wherever/whatever you want, as your emotional guidance system.

Edited by Everything

Sign in to follow this