Sign in to follow this  
lino

Do not call any of the famous names.

Lord Hanuman is inter-organizational.  He not part of the illusion office. He (and his clones) are not "overly bad". He can't be "called". I found out that Lord Shiva(his name is Matthew" is not a great demon either. All of these people, under normal circumstances, could not be called up.

Try calling your Elders. Elders on this planet are usually long-armed humans. These are the people that the highest in your blood family line.

• Like 1

Sounds very interesting. How do you obtain this information?

What is the grade of your progress, are you self-realised to some level or self-actualised? I assume you would have to, in order to obtain find this information.

• Like 1

On 9/22/2019 at 1:22 PM, EmeraldHead said:

Sounds very interesting. How do you obtain this information?

What is the grade of your progress, are you self-realised to some level or self-actualised? I assume you would have to, in order to obtain find this information.

I'm not self-realized or self-actualized. Self-realization or self-actualization is a fraud. I got issues with the illusion office. I truly hate these people.

Most of the time people try to call to either get something medical done (baby program arranges a doctor's visit) or to clear

subtle people out of their dwelling (Elders should be called).

When you say it's a fraud, it's almost incorrect gramatically. It simply refers to atman/adam kadmon/buddha and above, the non-dual/undefined/unconsciouss realms. 

I have some atmic progress, can you sense it?

Edited by EmeraldHead

Sign in to follow this