Sign in to follow this  
Johndoe

Kwa

Hi everyone. For some months now I have a strange irritation in the kwa area. It is internal, nothing I can touch. It is a ball like energy that may rich just above the knee in the front part of the leg. It is not exactly painful. It is the feeling I get when I've had too much coffee, but just in the kwa area. I don't get it every night but when I do it wakes me up even from the deepest sleep and I actually seem not to be able to do anything about it. A strange thing is that most of the time it doesn't wake me up like a horrendous pain would do. It just leaves me there tortured half awake half asleep. At first I thought hip tendinitis but I don't do activities that would suggest this, and generally it seems to me that it's not that kind of thing. Sometimes I get the feeling that a psoas stretch would help but it does not quite work in practice. Has anyone felt anything like that before? Is it something common I am missing out? 

Thanks

"Liver/Wood" issue. You'll have to practice during the times where this network is dominant. It could be a challenge depending on your lifestyle. It could be a while before this whole thing clears up, depending on the method being followed. 

Tuina and acupuncture may also release the blockage.

1am-5am

Good luck! 

Edited by Gerard

Why do you ask? You know me already, don't you?

I haven't changed the method since I started in Aug. 2008. 

Ba Gua.

Try alternating a *seated and walking meditation routine during those hours plus taking a **herbal medicine decoction prior the start to help flushing the blockage out. It will require several months of daily work.

*Sit for 20min then walk 20. Increase slowly in 10min intervals until you can manage 60min seated, 60min walking.

**See a TCM practitioner for this. Alternatively you can try a liver flush program:

https://www.consciouslifestylemag.com/detox-your-liver-flush/

I have done this in spring in the past 3 years in a row and it is good stuff. Many gallstones were released during the flush. Last time I followed this protocol (2017), the TCM doctor told me I looked a completely new person. Better than herbs. 

Fasting was done prior the flush (1-2 days no solid food) and also after completion (2-3 extra days).

Good luck. :)

Edited by Gerard

Sign in to follow this