Sign in to follow this  
Wun Yuen Gong

Kunlun bliss book questions!

This is not an attack just a question on what is written in the book. Chris aka MANTRA says that he was learning Kunlun standing static postures in the park and so was the others as they all began to stick to fences and do weird stuff but in the book it says that you shouldnt do Kunlun standing as you may faint and fall and hurt yourself??? Im confused how and why he learnt something different to what the book says or is there more Kunlun exercises apart what is in the book?

I thought that Kunlun has 3 exercises for spontanious bliss i do remember that 5 elements was added to Kunlun or is 5 elements part of Kunlun anyway and not a seperate system?

Just was reading the book at work and came across it and thought i would bring it up!!

WYG

It said in there not to stand up abruptly while doing K1, that's all.

the 5 elements are just a complimentary exercise.

:)

WYG, why are you still so concerned with Kunlun?

i suggest you look into more concrete practices where the teacher can actually be affirmed.

i'd like to know who gave Max his title of Lama, has he gone through the 3 year 3 month retreat? if so, why is he teaching practices that don't lead one to the dharma at all.

it all seems like clever marketing and people getting high off sexual energy and calling it enlightenment

it all seems like clever marketing and people getting high off sexual energy and calling it enlightenment

Nice to hear from you Mikaelz, im still trying to define what kind of energy kunlun exactly generates altough i doubt its sexual energy (sexual energy feels more raw not?), if you can help me define it certainly do so as im curious what other people's experience is :)

Cheers !

Thanks for the confirmation Joe i was just reading the book on a break at work and stumbled across it and thought i would ask the question here.

Mikaelz,

As above! I havent met Max (Yet) love to one day and when i do i will be able to sense or feel his energy. Is he enlightened maybe -maybe not i dont know maybe true enlightened people are not found on this earthly plane?

BTW i dont practice Kunlun although his postures are found in most internal nei gung or chi kung systems.

WYG

Joe,

How does one get stuck on fences if they are in seated kunlun level 1 posture unless they are standing? Does the Kunlun practice make you stand up and run , jump or do u automatically start from seated and then unconsciously start doing weird things?

Who else has had these experiences of getting stuck to fences or being jolted through the air 8 feet like Mantra and his brothers. I know some of you doing it get vibrations and swaying anything else?

WYG

Once you get a feel for what the kunlun energy is (I certainly dont know exactly what it is, classification of such is a bit beyond my limited experience,) you can activate it. There's a standing K1, I just think Max doesnt teach it much. But really its just a matter of getting the feel for what the energy it is and developing it.

The note was just cautionary about standing abruptly when you're already immersed in seated K1.

BTW i dont practice Kunlun although his postures are found in most internal nei gung or chi kung systems.

True... I met someone last week who trained with Terry Dunn a few years ago. He taught him the exact same posture as Kunlun. He called it some other name though. It was one of the 8 sitting exercises he taught him.

Edited by SiliconValley

Thanks Joe, when you are in bliss state is it subconscious or conscious state when you are doing these weird things. As at anytime you can close down so im thinking maybe its a conscious state and you just following the energy rather the energy guiding you in a sub conscious state>?

cheers

WYG

WYG, perfectly conscious, man. :) You can choose to close down at any time, its just always best that you allow proper time to do so. The energy just moves according to what you've got going on at the time, subtly. Lately mine's been focused mostly at the spine/core.

Sign in to follow this