rideforever

Surf's Up !

2 hours ago, rideforever said:

Exactly which means when being angry, let anger be.

Don't interfere.

It actually means the exact complete opposite. For anger, or any negative emotion, is simply an accurate indication, of a lesser degree of allowed realisation and alignment of your true being and becoming evermore, of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore. In the case of rage, you would be literally doing everything and accomplishing absolutely nothing, and so you leave evermore things undone.

The statement I made, was a restorative reference I made to what remains of the original daoist value, translated and filtered further through the english vocabulary, of doing nothing and leaving nothing undone, which is a reference to the nature of dao, its infinite power, to accomplish everything with the absolute unimaginably least amount of effort, because as creation expands, the relative ease by which it is being allowed into ever expansion also thus expands, which is the true indication of its infinite power, being the source of all of creation, meaning your true nature of who you truely are at the deepest core of you are in your eternal and infinite being and becoming ever more, and the ease by which this is capable of all of infinite ever expanding creation of ever being and becoming evermore, that indicate the true degree of empowerment of your true nature, of who you truely are, that you can allow yourself to become the full blown realisation of it, as it is who already who you are.

10 minutes ago, Everything said:

The statement I made

Everything, I truly do hope after you numerous extremely long posts about flowing and freeing and being ... that it doesn't add up to following some hackneyed old repressed commandments and becoming a nun; and using society's judgements of what is wrong and right and trying to jump up to follow them.

That would be ridiculous.

You can't "truly be what you are" ... if you are following the images given to you by the fools destroying the planet.

If you wish to trust, you must trust.

Not trust so it fits the agenda and images given to you.

Mankind has turned itself into such a fraud, that suggesting that when it rains, it simply rains ... has become alien to people.

( Accepting of course all the caveats and levels of understanding, previously discussed. )

Edited by rideforever

1 hour ago, rideforever said:

And there's more !

In order to teach people with little self knowledge about wisdom, such examples are used ... anger is wrong, pacifism is right.   These contrasts between what is good and what is bad.   

It is a coarse way of teaching, but it is okay for beginners, but eventually you should migrate to more intelligent approaches to life.

However it can become a "dead form", where only the coarse ideas remain and the path does not remain.

The coarse polarities of good and bad, of self-repression, are an attempt to isolate an understanding, or to restrict your energies, in such a way that you can awaken.

But after awakening, meaning embodying your emotions and identity, then you can finally release all your temporary scaffoldings, your spiritual judgements, and then allow it all just to be as it is.   Life flows but you are awake.

Nevertheless on this planet any approach that works is acceptable even self-torture, but it is far from a natural understanding of things.

That story about Buddha laughing ... in fact he "smiled".  The story is :

Mahādhana. The son of the Treasurer of Benares. His parents possessed eighty crores, and, for all education, he learnt music and singing. He married the daughter of an equally rich family and of similar education. After the death of their parents, they were very rich. One night, as the husband was on his way from the palace, some knaves tempted him to drink. He soon fell a victim to the habit and all his wealth was squandered. Then he spent his wife's money, and finally sold all his belongings, and used to go about begging, a potsherd in his hand. One day the Buddha, seeing him waiting outside the refectory for leavings of food, smiled. In answer to Ananda, who asked him the reason for his smile, the Buddha said that there was a man who had had the power of becoming chief Treasurer or attaining arahantship, if he did but use his opportunities, but he was now reduced to beggary, like a heron in a dried up pond. DhA.iii.129ff.

What you are basically saying is that it is better to have 1 leg, instead 0. And then saying that who ever claims that it is bad to have 1 leg, is simply misguided and unwise and their perspective in and of creation is invalid and meaningless. Infact, all people on the planet who have two legs are all simply selfish arrogant aholes who are selfish! They only care about themselves! And they don't wanna amputate their own legg just so that I can proof my point. How selfish they are! God, doesn't care about me either... God is selfish aswell... Infact, everyone in the entire universe is selfish, except me. I am actually compassionate and I care about the well being of the people around me. Otherwise I woulden't want every single human on the planet to amputate their own leg, for my own personal and 100% complete selfless desire.

3 minutes ago, rideforever said:

Everything, I truly do hope after you numerous extremely long posts about flowing and freeing and being ... that it doesn't add up to following some hackneyed old repressed commandments and becoming a nun; and using society's judgements of what is wrong and right and trying to jump up to follow them.

That would be ridiculous.

You can't "truly be what you are" ... if you are following the images given to you but the fools destroying the planet.

Well that is a pretty arrogant perspective, because thereby you claim to know how to destroy the planet. I say, you better start digging. Maybe it will be a relief to find out, that the best you can do, is dig your own grave. And then you can simply relax and trust in your own higher intelligence, by relaxing into it, and not trying so hard to realise it. Because whenever you try, you're always under the misguided assumption that you're actually doing something which you are not actually doing. And when you realise how meaningless that is, you will simply instantly drop it, and let go of it. As simple as waking up. Or as simple as saying "The answer is simply multiplied by 1." Oh how wonderful and easy. I am enlightened now! Yes! Because if you lighten up on yourself, you become more enlightened. It really is that simple and easy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Everything said:

It really is that simple and easy.

It is as easy as watching television, another great hobby of human beings.

You are given a body arms and legs and the ability to think.

But you have convinced yourself you do not exist ... this is arrogance, lack of responsibility, and not being thankful for your gifts.

The truth is, the world is difficult and telling yourself you don't exist is a wonderful escape.

And it is an escape that is very much valued by the fools running the planet who love it when you decide that you too will destroy all the gifts given to you, and sit like a melon.

That makes the other people very happy when you do that.

But, having said that, given the fact that the other monkeys here will literally nail you to a piece of wood until you bleed to death ... if you dare be different to them ...

Then it might be a very good idea to adopt the type of spirituality you speak of.

On this planet, such arithmetic might make sense.

That is why in China it is said, "conceal your strength".

10 minutes ago, rideforever said:

It is as easy as watching television, another great hobby of human beings.

You are given a body arms and legs and the ability to think.

But you have convinced yourself you do not exist ... this is arrogance, lack of responsibility, and not being thankful for your gifts.

The truth is, the world is difficult and telling yourself you don't exist is a wonderful escape.

And it is an escape that is very much valued by the fools running the planet who love it when you decide that you too will destroy all the gifts given to you, and sit like a melon.

That makes the other people very happy when you do that.

But, having said that, given the fact that the other monkeys here will literally nail you to a piece of wood until you bleed to death ... if you dare be different to them ...

Then it might be a very good idea to adopt the type of spirituality you speak of.

On this planet, such arithmetic might make sense.

That is why in China it is said, "conceal your strength".

Oh my god! I must not allow this! They have been using me all of this time. Oh my god... I feel so dirty... And used.... How dare they use me... I am completely unusuable. Infact, when god created me, he didn't even offer a manual of some sorts of how to use me. I better start informing my overlords, that I am completely unusable.

And yeah, those spiritual monkeys, they really love to nail me unto a cross. Because they are trying to get the attention of the greater powers that be! For their own glorious self allowed and fully signed up annihilation.

And the real spiritual monkeys. Yeah, they life is all about nails and woods and crosses. There is no monkey in the rainforrest, that is not a christian. I join their choir every day. Because I am hairy as fk.

Edited by Everything