Sign in to follow this  
Zorro Dantes

How stupid you are is a reflection of how intelligent you can become ....

you gotta admit..."how stupid you are is a reflection of how smart you can become...and if only you were as smart as you are stupid" is a lot more empowering than the current classic mantra of low income folks in america's "i don't give a fuck!"

...Ah man  I don't know if this  is the battle phrase in other segments of american society but just check out how many people use "I dont give a fuck " to escalate a disagreement.

Seriously I heard like 10..12 people say that recently within about a 24 hour period and for the most part it is obviously a LIE.

It really is rather shocking  and hilarious how many people  will say that to look tough. its even more shocking and hilarious that there are people who who live out that baseless way  believing they are gonna break through the micro/macro barriers within life with that bit of banter...but that's probably another thread altogether. who knows maybe there is  solidly cultivated  individual who has  "not given a fuck" and reached wholesome ends...certainly not  me though.

Sign in to follow this