Cameron

Kunlun New Jersey Workshop

(Well actually it's just a practice session... I have been known to hyperbole things up a bit on occasion. More than likely we'll all be in bed by 9 and sleep through the 3am appointment. That's the harsh reality of a Max weekend: the pineal gland swells to the size of a basketball and you don't feel like doing yet more practice.)

Ah, I see. Then with the chances that everyone will be sleeping I will not try and make it.

See you all there.

Seriously though, just knock persistently and loudly and we'll get up and at least fake it. If we really don't feel like it, we'll just give out the wrong room number. :lol:

Seriously though, really, I mean it. Come over and at least we'll let you in. We'll look like we are sleeping, but really it's a very deep state of Red Phoenix going on. :lol:

Seriously though, really, I really will practice and be in good spirits about it if anyone actually knocks sharply at the door.

The good thing about travelling with Yoda is I don't need to worry about being the social butterfly of the group :lol:

And the stories Max tells keep us entertained. "The girl in the cave" kept our great taobum minds at work for several hours! :lol:

The Phoenix 1 workshop had I think 6 taobums. NJ sounds like it'll be even more and we don't have to split up looking for flying saucers this time, so it should be a fine time!