Patrick Brown

Free Astrological Birthchart Generator

I found this site several months back and the cool thing is once you've generated your chart you can save the page address to you favourites/bookmarks and each time you visit the page it re-generates your chart! Cool eh? It's also a good way to pass people, via email, your chart. How does it work? Well it's very simple it just keeps your location and time details in the web address, page URL, for the interpretation page created.

I have nothing to do with this site it's just a really good free tool for those that want a simple birth chart. 

Here's the link:

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/birth-chart-horoscope-online

Edited by Patrick Brown
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I like astrodienst . They have a range of additives for a chart and a great variety of house systems, sidereal, tropical etc.  In this section;

https://www.astro.com/cgi/genchart.cgi?lang=e

(in right hand column)

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 14/11/2018 at 4:17 AM, King Jade said:

Is there any online of those with life tides and when I will be unlucky and lucky?
I don't really subscribe to horoscopes but I'm curious :ph34r:

What do you think generates tides in life or elsewhere ?     Aside from the factors of insight, foresight , intelligence,  experience,  etc . 'luck or unluck'  can be greatly modified by the 'cosmic tides'   ( which really modify our nsight, foresight , intelligence,  experience,  etc . making us think we are lucky or unlucky   ;)  )

Here are some of the ' lucky and unlucky' patterns  / 'life tides' 

Saturn return ; at 28  and double Saturn return at 56  ..... unlucky ?   Man, I am lucky to still be alive after that ! 

Venus return is nice   :)     " Keywords for the Venus Return are leisure, pleasure, happiness, popularity, social contacts, romance, gifts, the love nature."  - sorta  around 12 months .

We often hear people going  "  Oh Gosh ! Mercury must be retrograde again !  There goes the communication and understanding "  .... pshaw!  Mercury is always going retrograde, and retrograde may not mean that at all .

Of course the Moon has the most effect and most cycles that effect us   ... and nature  -  it effects all of nature and we are part of nature, so we are effected.

New Moon - Full Moon                           29.5 days

Moon Opposite Saturn                           27.5 days

Ascending and Descending Moon       27.3 days

The Moon Nodes  *                                 27.2 days

Apogee & Perigee    *                             27.5 days

Moon in Zodiac segment                      27.3 days

[ * some associated dynamics in these cycles can cause  'unlucky'  : 

Nodes: The Moon while crossing in front of the Sun will negate the Sun's beneficent influence for this brief period.  Some cultures consider this negative and do not plant sow or harvest, or do any activity during this period.

Ag / Pg :   Ap and Pg  is considered 'stressful'  activity is limited 12 hours either side . ]

Edited by Nungali
  • Thanks 1