Sign in to follow this  
Thanny_d

Who's got the qi?

Hey there.  Just another newcomer here with a short intro about why I'm here.  I decided I that I'm going to delve deeper into my qigong practice so I joined up here to seak out any resources I can to learn about different teachers and lineages in hope of finding something that resonates with me.  I'm hoping one day to have the super power of making hotsprings appear at will.  But willing to start with just finding a good solid tradition that'll aid me in my life own personal transformation and healing.  I'm looking to find a teacher or tradition that knows the way to personal mastery, who uses qigong(or other modalities) as a tool rather than seeing qigong skills or some minor health improvements as the end goal.  You know, the real deal. So if any of you reading this could point me in the right direction to save me some time searching that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks 

Thanny

• Like 1

Hello, thanny_d, and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the post pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum Terms and Rules.   This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Fa Xin and the TDB team

Hi Thanny,

Welcome to the forums. Please let me know when your able to make hot springs... I will take one in my back yard!  I hope you find some good stuff in your time here.

You are welcome to jump right in to the ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forum to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Fa Xin

Hi Thanny.  Welcome.

You will find a lot of info regarding your interests.  Join the discussions when you can.

Sign in to follow this