Sign in to follow this  
Zentity

Hello :)

Hi everyone! :)

I am a 32 year old male. I have recently started practicing qigong practice as a way to find relief from a neurological condition which leaves me with 24/7 fullbody tingling/crawling sensations as well as burning pain and loss of sensation in extremities. I have gone through a neurological investigation and they find the symptoms but not the cause of it. The only help I have had in partially reversing these symptoms came from a TCM acupuncturist and as of then I feel that now my hope lies in learning how to cultivate qi and clearing my channels is the way out.

My primary reason for joining is to learn more about qi-based healing modalities (Qi-gong and others?) and perhaps TCM. However, I have been practicing Zen meditation for about 10 years and practice various forms of yoga (among them Kundalini yoga) so despite my desire for healing my body I am also delighted to have found such a wonderful place with people who share a deep interest in spiritual practices as this has been something which I have been pursuing mostly on my own and in isolation.

• Like 3

Hello, zentity, and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the post pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum Terms and Rules.   This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Fa Xin and the TDB team

Welcome zentity,

Yes - this place provides an excellent community for us spiritually minded living among the material world. It’s a great resource to share. Good luck in your healing and your journey. See you around 😊

You are welcome to jump right in to the ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forum to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Fa Xin

Try bathing in Epsom salt or magnesium salt. Sound's like a nervous system problem. I'm new to the dao but i'm pretty good a healing people and the science behind it. Your skin is like a large organ which can absorb nutrients. Check out earthclinic.com it's a really good natural healing site. Your problem is from some imbalance in your body. Too much or too little of something. You can try external healing like a lavkoski coil or other electro-culture and it will definitely stop your problem immediately but might not entirely fix the source. My friend though thinks external energies are unstable. Also try mantras. The truth about mantras is when people make sound your vocal cords vibrate or pulse the sound. It's proven in electro-culture that any form of energy pulsed can heal you. Listening to bird's chirping is extremely powerful on the cells and will fix any neurological disorders. If you don't believe me about the chirping of birds it's proven in the sonic bloom experiment where they take a purple passion plant which only grows 18 inches. With the bird's chirping it grew 1,200 ft and broke the world record. Also sound is very mysterious check out chladni patterns. Chladni patterns imo is the language of god or the universe. Also our western math and music is all wrong. Check out sonic geometry documentary also check out the daobum's member Drew Hempel's work   https://www.pdf-archive.com/2018/03/17/ancient-advanced-acoustic-alchemy/. I recommend eating all vegan and no dairy goodluck!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this