Sign in to follow this  
Onigiri

Hello

Hi, I'm really new to this but would like to try to live according to the Tao. I'm approximately a million miles away from that at present so thought I should register in case I feel moved to ask a question of you people who have been at it longer than me. I'm more likely to read than post though because of the arguing :blink: *

Just started with qigong and t'ai chi will follow hopefully, once I can find a class nearby.

* Have to edit that bit because it looks as though people are sorting out their differences, which is great to see :)

Edited by Onigiri

if you can avoid the david shen topics you will usually be clear of the arguing, forgive us, we get a little rowdy at times ha ha.

welcome to the forum and i hope you enjoy your stay, a lot of people on this forum have been at it for some time and usually don't mind sharing with you their experiences.

if you can avoid the david shen topics you will usually be clear of the arguing, forgive us, we get a little rowdy at times ha ha.

welcome to the forum and i hope you enjoy your stay, a lot of people on this forum have been at it for some time and usually don't mind sharing with you their experiences.

Good advice - thanks :)

Sign in to follow this