Sign in to follow this  
sean

See an insult? Hit Report

Regarding the insult policy, it's become increasingly obvious that I can't realistically read every post or even every topic on this forum anymore. So in an effort to clip problems before they get out of hand (and before we implement other solutions), if you see someone's post degenerate into personal attack, here is how you can help me.

There is a button called Report! a the bottom of every post that you can hit. It will take you to a little form where you can send me a note about the post in question and I will check it out.

Simple. :)

Sean

Regarding the insult policy, it's become increasingly obvious that I can't realistically read every post or even every topic on this forum anymore. So in an effort to clip problems before they get out of hand (and before we implement other solutions), if you see someone's post degenerate into personal attack, here is how you can help me.

There is a button called Report! a the bottom of every post that you can hit. It will take you to a little form where you can send me a note about the post in question and I will check it out.

Sean

That is great Sean, thank you.

I have already used it 3 times!

Sean

What if someone reports you? :D

Sign in to follow this