steve

Book Club Anyone?

I'm carrying on the Tao of Physics discussion from the other thread. When I first read that book it blew my mind. It was about 20 years ago. I was very science oriented and when I saw the common understanding between the experimental physics and Taoism, I was hooked forever.

Pero,

Is this Dorje Shugden? And is he the same deity the chinese call Lei Gong?

Well I googled him as until I have never seen him before (as I didn't/don't have any wish to see him), only read his description, and that isn't him, luckily. Most notably he is missing a hat (which signifies gyalpos in general) and he rides a snowlion (or something). And he holds a sword. I don't know who this green is.

No need to post his picture.

Well I googled him as until I have never seen him before (as I didn't/don't have any wish to see him), only read his description, and that isn't him, luckily. Most notably he is missing a hat (which signifies gyalpos in general) and he rides a snowlion (or something). And he holds a sword. I don't know who this green is.

No need to post his picture.

When I was asking if this is Dorje Shugden, I was refering to the pic you posted. The one I posted was Lei Gong. Sorry for the confusion. I am not very knowledgeable about Tibetan buddhism. I always considered it a little too dogmatic for my tastes.

Ooooohhhh, sorry... :lol:

The pic I posted is Dorje Drollo, a wrathful emanation of Guru Padmasambhava. I wouldn't post a pic of Dolgyal...