Sign in to follow this  
Aletheia

Dharma and Tantra

Right well I now think that in meditation first you have to get to a post-death state of awareness by awakening the energies and then go through the 3 realms of reality in order to become immortal. That Sarah girl from youtube is seeing the undead, so she's caught up in the middle kingdom fighting ghosts as a "warrior." But she has to meditate to get beyond that stage to build up more energy and bring everything back together again as syntheses of complete reality.

All that stuff has to be done within the physical body so that whatever stage you're in when you die is where you'll get caught up post-death.

Okay that's just what I think right now, I'm sure things will change at some point :P

Edited by Aletheia

yeah, the only thing complete about that guy is his being a complete tit HAHAH. He's so smug too, as if he's got everything worked out!

Edited by Aletheia

Another one. I literally stopped the video where he says Heidegger was a deconstructionist, which is wrong because Heidegger tried to perform a destruction of metaphysics in order to think Being concretely like the presocratics. Deconstructionism is Derridean -

Edited by Aletheia

Sign in to follow this