Sign in to follow this  
Ilovecoffee

Request for permission

This is a request for permission to unhide posts hidden by other users in my PPF. Recently another user requested I not "unhide" posts they had hidden there. I want to make certain I have explicit permission from the staff before doing so, so I can't be punished after the fact.

Thanks.

Edited by Ilovecoffee

1 hour ago, Ilovecoffee said:

This is a request for permission to unhide posts hidden by other users in my PPF. Recently another user requested I not "unhide" posts they had hidden there. I want to make certain I have explicit permission from the staff before doing so, so I can't be punished after the fact.

Thanks.

The PPD is pretty much your domain. The only thing we ask is that forum rules are followed when posting and you do not edit another member's replies. Hiding, unhiding as you see fit are within your rights as the "owner".

For those commenting in PPD's that are not your own, the PPD is the "owner's" domain. Be prepared to have your posts hidden or unhidden as the "owner" sees fit. You may edit your own posts but beyond that, what stays or goes is at the discretion of the "owner" and TDB staff.

1 minute ago, Kar3n said:

The PPD is pretty much your domain. The only thing we ask is that forum rules are followed when posting and you do not edit another member's replies. Hiding, unhiding as you see fit are within your rights as the "owner".

For those commenting in PPD's that are not your own, the PPD is the "owner's" domain. Be prepared to have your posts hidden or unhidden as the "owner" sees fit. You may edit your own posts but beyond that, what stays or goes is at the discretion of the "owner" and TDB staff.

Thank you.

Sign in to follow this