Sign in to follow this  
adept

Shaking ?

Throughout the day as I go about my activities, I've noticed what can only be described as internal shaking, especially in the legs. On some occasions it feels as if my mobile phone is vibrating in my pocket !. Is this normal ? Is it a by product of Zhan Zhuang and/or Nei Gong practices ?

Mark

Hello

For me it sound like a normal reaction to any standing practises. If you are blocked and not well rooted. Some tentions are propably loosing up and then your legs are vibrating.

My gueess is that you have started or increased standing or moving practises and then this happens. Feel into it and try to see if it is something good for you. Make the practise progress slowly and not owerdo it. Let a slow change to something new take plase.

This is only my guess and I think many others should know this much better.

Sincerely F D

have you in addition noticed passing through various emotional states or releases?

people store a lot of muscular tension in their legs and butts. i spoke to a masseur

with 25 years exp and she smiled when she told me a lot of our anger and frustration

seems to build up in our gluteus muscles and deeper, and leg tension can be about the

dread of moving forwards in life. (have a masseur walk on your legs..hardcore.)

anyways apart from subjectiv psychology, the parasymphatic and symphatic nervous

system seek to release the tension in the muscles (caused by electircal impulses travelling

faster than the flow of blood). this gives cramp or "shaking". one "shaking" muscle will

activate other muscles.

Actic acid is then released as a counter-reaction.

also

when it comes to emotions, in the humoral system, in the veins, the hormones adrenalin

& histamin are released and results in flushing skin, emotions, like joy, crying,

and physical agility and spenst. (hence the bouncing) yes... really.

i hope those of you with medical background will be a little overbearing with this

explanation, it is based on notes in medical qigong class and my degree in

medicine is basic university.

Edited by rain

Agreed. Whatever is pent up (physical, mental, emotional) is releasing. It'll pass in time.

yes yes coming and going all natural we are all so natural

releasing and laughing

(..but they all say; "don't give me no cognitive shit, eh?")

anyways

its fun to learn.

Edited by rain

Guest winpro07

I have experienced two kinds of shaking so far. Sometimes the two over lap during standing postures. Other times shaking from within, or more like a vibration happens. Its fun

Throughout the day as I go about my activities, I've noticed what can only be described as internal shaking, especially in the legs. On some occasions it feels as if my mobile phone is vibrating in my pocket !. Is this normal ? Is it a by product of Zhan Zhuang and/or Nei Gong practices ?

Mark

Sign in to follow this