Sign in to follow this  
Aletheia

Breaking Convention

So McKenna is promoting a kind of techno-singularity that depends on psychedelics - from ecological symbiosis.

So the problem is that the "advance" or "progress" of technology is destroying ecological symbiosis faster than any previous mass extinction crisis on Earth, over billions of years.

So McKenna seems to think that ecological destruction is the necessary cost for life to then spread into the cosmos as being infinite and boundless and immortal.

And so that spreading of life will be based on technology to do so.

But in fact these neurotransmitters that he refers to - the drugs that we are made of - and the plant and fungi sources of DMT, etc. - these in reality are from quantum sources that already are infinite and non-local.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Aletheia said:

Another one!

That was an intense talk!

from my own full lotus cross-training with plant-medicine - I knew that the real activation was the increased serotonin, not the actual DMT itself. It is quite amazing people get this confused - but in full lotus you really get the kundalini serotonin experience which then really leverages the DMT.

And then he mentions the other big one - Salvia divinorum - which I also did in full lotus and I saw auras, - and he says that the activation there is the same as runner's high but is also caused by DMT. So that makes sense then that you get the amazing similaries between DMT and salvia - even though "technically" salvia is not considered a psychedelic. haha.

Yes fascinating talk!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this