sillybearhappyhoneyeater

Welcoming new students to the second month of email correspondance classes in Neidan

I am opening up registration now for the second month of my weekly class in Neidan fundamentals.

Anyone wishing to study with me is welcome to email me at [email protected]

The structure of the course is to interrogate classical documents in Nei Dan and then discuss the correct method by which to achieve results through meditation practice.

Last month we covered two documents from the Song dynasty Small Daoist Canon, two chapters of "Da Cheng Jie Yao" (a Ming Qing era meditation document), and a section from Wang Chongyang's ten discussions.

This month we will be starting out with a chapter on the correct diet for meditation practitioners from "Da Cheng Jie Yao," and then in the second week looking at two chapters of Li xiyue's Western school document called "Three Carts Secret Method," which have a very good basic curriculum by which to approach basic Nei Dan practices such as the mystery gate and small heavenly orbit.

Then we will move on to a couple of sections from the middle school document "Zhong He Ji" by Li Daochun, which goes into some depth about how the three major schools of Daoism, Buddhism, and Confucianism approach the practice of meditation, and enlightenment.  

There is one lesson a week for the duration of the month and you are welcome to email me as often as you like  with questions and observations (I will try to answer as promptly as possible).

The course fee is $30/month, but we can discuss reducing the price if you are in a financially tough situation but still want to practice.

If you want to familiarize yourself with who I am,

my personal website is www.daoistmeditation.com

Thank you very much and I look forward to hearing from you.

• Like 3

This is great oportunity.

Thank you for real work and contribution on this forum.

Ormus

• Like 1