Sign in to follow this  
Vajra Guru

Unborn Babies-Soul of the Fetus (Abortion of the Fetus)

I was requested to write a post on Unborn Babies (Abortion) by a female member on this forum. Here is my personal knowledge on this issue.  :) 

When, I was in Nepal to meet my guru, there was a lady from Singapore who had come to pay him a visit. She had undergone 9 abortions over the past 10 years due to unprotected sex (5 different male partners in all). Her looks was pale and lifeless. It looks as if her life force had been taken away from. She was revealing how awful and miserable life was for her. She even attempted suicide many times but survived. My guru could see the 9 souls of the fetus hanging on to her and feeding on her life forces. 

She was a high flying entrepreneur and runs a successful health and beauty business. A nice luxury condominium, fast cars and all the material riches of life. All of these riches and success was slowly depleting away. 

Now according to my guru, all the miseries and troubles of life she is currently facing, was caused by the abortion of the fetus. The fetus is an innocent being and no matter how you may communicate or justify your reasons for aborting the fetus, it will never understand your reasons. 
Reasons such as: It was a mistake due to unprotected sex, not ready to be a mother/father, financial reasons and so on. All the fetus understands is that you have taken its life away. 

The soul of the fetus is now trapped in the earthly realms and cannot progress to the higher realms. As the soul of the fetus grows slowly into adulthood after abortion, it will start to feed on your life force as an act of revenge. You will fall sick and ill, lose jobs and businesses, lose your financial income, constant quarrels with your partner and many more. Both father and mother (married and unmarried) will suffer similar consequences of their actions of aborting the fetus. 

The soul of the fetus will grow into adulthood being violent or otherwise is depending on your actions. Those people who does not do any form of merit or charity, will suffer the worst wrath from the soul of the fetus. Those people who performs prayers and rituals for the souls, donates their money, time and energy towards charitable causes, will suffer the least wrath from the soul of the fetus.

It is important to take note that, the soul of the fetus will still be upset with you even though you are an extremely pious and charitable person but to a lesser extent than those who do no charity and prayers at all. We cannot run away from our actions of aborting the fetus and expect to get away with it lightly. 

Here is what my guru will do for the souls of the fetus; He will seek for forgiveness from them and will offer them with daily prayers and food till they reach the higher realms. He will then request the souls of the fetus to release the parents (those who had undergone the abortion) from their sufferings and come to stay with him in the monastery to gain merit and seek refuge from the Buddhas. Most of the time, the souls of the fetus will accept the apology and the offerings. The souls of the fetus will also seek refuge from the Buddhas, however they will not want to have anything to do with their parents who have aborted them. The souls of the fetus are still very much upset by their parents actions, no matter what reasons are given. Parents and the souls of the fetus will go on their separate ways from now on. Parents can now expect a much better life now, full with abundance and blessings than before.  

In some cases, the souls of the fetus refuses to accept any apology and have grown so powerful from feeding on the parents life forces that they are now extremely violent and revengeful. In such cases there is nothing much that can be done to help. In the case of the Singaporean lady above this is what has happened as the 9 souls of the fetus refuses to accept any apology and offerings, refuses to seek refuge from the Buddhas and is so full of vengeance. The 9 souls of the fetus have been feeding on the parents life forces (1 mother and 5 fathers). She had visited my guru a little too late for help as the souls of the fetus have grown into adulthood and have become way too powerful to be helped. 

According to my guru, the soul of the fetus will wander around the earthly realms naked without any food and will be full of sufferings till it has acquire enough merit to move to a higher realm. You will see in some countries that the people will offer prayers and food right outside their house, this are the offering made to the ancestors and the wandering souls. 

The more good merits are dedicated to the souls, the faster they will move to the higher realms and lessen their sufferings in the earthly realms. We will also suffer less and be blessed with abundance if our ancestors are happy with our prayers and offerings as they move on to the higher realms. 

Whenever you pray or meditate, please always remember to dedicate it to the souls and the ancestors first. Sent your thanks and gratitude to them first. There after, you can start to pray for yourself and request for help from the Gods. You can also request for help from the souls and the ancestors. 

Soul%20of%20The%20Fetus_zpskjxvamgd.jpg

Do keep in mind that astrology, tarot and palm readings may not tell you this and only an enlightened guru can tell you about the souls of the fetus. If your astrological, tarot and palm readings are all good but you are still suffering in your life and had done an abortion previously then, the souls of the fetus may just be exacting revenge on you. Travel and seek help from an enlightened guru. 

On the other hand,please do not wait for your astrological, tarot and palm readings to bring you with immense health, wealth and wisdom. We have got to make merit for ourselves and to continue doing more good. We cannot expect to be prosperous by not doing anything. Everything comes from the decisions that we make and the actions that we take.

A number of members on this forum have requested that, I write a post on Black Magic and Rituals, I will be writing on this subject in my next post. Stay tuned.  :) 

If you have any request or if you require any information, please send us a private message.  :D 

Thanks. 

Vajra 

Edited by Vajra Guru
  • Like 2

So many abuses of life today, being encouraged by whom?

Too many people are not so bright, abusing life without thought/ feeling, I do not think these actions should be rewarded as in this article, that people are released from suffering after the murder of innocence, multiple times in some cases and statistics show it is largely a "lifestyle choice".

I wonder at the billions of animals kept in captivity for their entire life and slaughtered? To me this is a type of black ritual magic also, bringing this world into a lower dimension/ frequency.

Edited by Sionnach

Materialistic life and world-views created by people without insight into nature of unborn realms and spirits but at the same time, spiritual domination can be easily corrupted (false gurus, priests, church agendas etc.)

Sign in to follow this