Sign in to follow this  
hart

lost awareness

Hi,

So I started qigong about a month ago and have done the morning and evening routine by Lee Holden for the past two weeks.

The problem is that I mixed in standing meditation and pulled in energy to the dantiens and its not good. now theres times when awareness in daily tasks is almost completely lost and im on autopilot. just working away nervously. this has happened before and i think that just the normal practice is getting to be too much.

I've thought about this and figured that there might be a couple of issues. first is perhaps i need to learn how to seal the qi into the lower dantien? second has some history on it, little over a year ago a massage therapist went and closed every chackra in my head she could find and i discovered this when i walked away from the place and decided to try it since they were really open before... blissfully open. when i went back after a month she could not get them to open. so that was a start of decline in awareness and clarity of thought.

id appreciate any suggestions on fixing this.

thanks,

Hart

• Like 1

Thanks to uhapy I figured it out.

its helpful to write things down in detail in these experiences and those are the breadcrumbs you can follow back if you ever get lost.

having the mind at a state of control rather than awareness caused the nervousness and the energy started hitting walls.

i realized yesterday that because of the cold and snow i had not been in nature for over a week, so that was a large part of it as well.

hopefully this helps if anybody's ever in the same situation.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this