Sign in to follow this  
Albion

Dear Dawei

Dear Dawei,

OK, please ask Rene to copy and paste my e-mail that I wrote to her this morning on to you. OK?

It will tell you EVERYTHING.

I'm using the password that you guys assigned to me.

I tried to change it to something else, but it will NOT let me.

OK, this is a weak password, if you have any ideas how to help me make it stronger, please let me know, ASAP, OK?  Thank you.

I created quite a mess, I'm very sorry. My intent WAS ONLY GOOD. Honestly.

I was "Differently Abled Daoist', now I'm Albion, which is my first name.

Thanks to you, Marblehead, and especially to Rene for all of her help!

Fans, take it from me, if you are going to change your screen name come here and ask/tell Dawei FIRST!

Thanks for everything. Please get back to me in a PM about the password. THANKS!

Peace,  Albion

Albion, I will not post your email. Use the password that works now for you, even if you believe it wont be enough, if you want to stay & play with the rest of us bums, lol. If you decide otherwise, thanks for all your words & I wish you the best on your path. Warmest regards (-:

I just asked that you send it on to *Dawei, personally*. I read it again, maybe that's not clear.  If that's the case, I'm sorry.  Albion

Albion, I will not post your email. Use the password that works now for you, even if you believe it wont be enough, if you want to stay & play with the rest of us bums, lol. If you decide otherwise, thanks for all your words & I wish you the best on your path. Warmest regards (-:

Dear Rene,

If I haven't sacrificed 22 or 23 computers to this sociopath, and one really nice cell phone, since 2002, frankly, I'd stay.

But I *have*. And that's big money to me.

It wouldn't surprise me to see this on a fundamentalist Christian e-list, even on a (so-called) "wiccan", or neo-pagan e-list, not even on a Old Craft e-list!

But one that supposed to be Daoist, and is filled with Buddhist's and other kind people. Well, it pretty blows my shit away!

I'm NOT gonna lose another computer to this asshole. YOU should be afraid that's he HERE.

What, he's make someone seem like a newby who's from 2012, or 2015 (I forget which year it was), and acts like it's from RIGHT NOW.

That should be enough.

Let him hack away, cause that's exactly what he'll do......or if *I leave*, he might leave too. Let's hope so.

Peace, I've enjoyed my time here,  Albion

Sign in to follow this