Sign in to follow this  
Guest winpro07

Life

Guest winpro07
:blink: Hello all my name is Chad. I want to offer some part of my experience after the San Fransisco seminar as validation for those considering this path. To begin, there are no words fitting to describe the changes, and experiences both within, and without my self since the transmission. As best i can express: A complete unraveling of self, of mind to the core of being (discovery of the secret inch) <occured about three hours after practiceing by my self for the first time. Prior to the first seminar my body was in fairly ragged condition from years hard work. and many injuries. At this point -about three months later many conditions have disapeared, and have found an ability to heal serious conditions in others. I wont say here what those condistions were -it would sound impossible. Listen to your heart about this 'Kun Lun' Sinscerely Chad Newcomb

:blink: Hello all my name is Chad. I want to offer some part of my experience after the San Fransisco seminar as validation for those considering this path. To begin, there are no words fitting to describe the changes, and experiences both within, and without my self since the transmission. As best i can express: A complete unraveling of self, of mind to the core of being (discovery of the secret inch) <occured about three hours after practiceing by my self for the first time. Prior to the first seminar my body was in fairly ragged condition from years hard work. and many injuries. At this point -about three months later many conditions have disapeared, and have found an ability to heal serious conditions in others. I wont say here what those condistions were -it would sound impossible. Listen to your heart about this 'Kun Lun' Sinscerely Chad Newcomb

:lol:

Hey Chad. I just got introduced to Kunlun in LA, and have been practicing ever since. I was suffering from depression and had a hard time doing any meditation. Since starting KUnlun I've experienced many opening in both my body and mind. I've been feeling happy and light ever since starting and have been experiencing my loved ones with a more open heart. I've been practicing for about a month now. One of the health changes that occured for me is that I normally experience excrutiating cramps on my cycle. i got my period a week after starting Kunlun and had more energy and absoutely NO CRAMPS and no pain killers. In fact I worked on my feet all day on the first day when I norally have to take the day off because of how bad they get. I've noticed that as y heart has been clearing I have been experiencing cold like symptoms that come from my lymph system clearing out. i feel lighter and more connected to my body and have been working through the changes that have been coming up. I would love to hear what healing abilities have come forth for you because I have noticed some new intuitive healing abilities in myself.

Sign in to follow this