Sign in to follow this  
mindtooloud

Old lady standing by my feet

I woke up one early dusk and felt extreme vibrations in my head, (and also my ears were doing that thing when you yawn, does anyone know what that is?) like my brain was 'buzzing?'. It lasted for a very short few seconds or milliseconds. I looked down at my feet and at the end of my bed there was an old lady standing and talking and she kept saying things but i only saw her mouth moving couldn't hear, but I somehow knew or thought she was complaining and ranting. I think my brain related her ranting to the vibration in my head, so i really sternly told her to shut up (i didn;t use the words shut up, i didn;t use words at all but i know i somehow asked her to shut up) and as soon as i did she got startled and ran out of my room. i think the vibration stopped when she was startled, not sure tho.

then i proceeded to open my eyes and was surprised because i thought my eyes were open, but they were closed, and i could see the room like i would would if my eyes were open. when my eyes were closed everything in the room was the same except the light coming from under the door. i noticed that there was light after opening  my eyes.

i thought this might have been a dream, but something in me tells me it was something more than that.

any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated-

Sounds like a dream you didn't have.  Or almost had.  Our mind sometimes does funny things just as we are coming out of unconsciousness.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this