Sign in to follow this  
z00se

Follow your dreams

Just wanted to encourage people to follow their dreams...

I spent years learning natural remedies, health and meditating, but none of those around me took any of my advice because they saw me as a driver, which was my job. I wanted to help others but i couldn't. 2 years ago i did a Bowen therapy course, finished, and struggled to get clients to treat, even for free. Fast forward another year after finishing the course and alot more work plus spending time learning about sales, I work as a therapist in my own small clinic plus do 2 days at a large company. At times i have a 4 week waiting list.

People are keen to hear my advice on remedies and see me as an effective therapist....and i get paid! What's even better is i have learnt much more about natural therapies and health through treating others, and apply the knowledge to myself.

Everyone should follow their dreams, and through hard work enjoy the work they do, doesn't matter whatever that may be. It reduces the need for meditation because balance is already in ones life. My business is still not where i want it to be but in another couple of years i can see it being somewhere close. Seize the day!

Edited by z00se
  • Like 4

Oh yes and what i believe the secret was to getting clients was to give as much as I could, and when I got some back, give it back out again. It's a bit like in qigong where you give your energy to others then you get more....

Thankyou cards, follow up phone calls, giving my best in a free treatment, just like I would to a paying customer... Becomes unbareable not to give more or I begin to feel uncomfortable.

• Like 2

Really nice post, thank you!  Inspiring for anyone whose practice has prompted them to change direction in life.

Sign in to follow this