Takeshiro

Yin Yang Union

Greetings, Friends,

After a few months of practicing several exercice, I'm now able to feel the Qi circulating in my body, heating up at the back in the inhale, cooling down the front in the exhale. I did different kind of Chi Kung, and will continue to practice to balance the YIN YANG. I wanted to have some solid fondations and think I start to have them.

Nevertheless, it wasn't what I was pursuing.  I'm looking for a way to create a fusion, an union of the YIN YANG energy, but can't find any info about any sort of technique to do so. So I'm humbly asking you, knowledgeable members of the community if you knew a way to do so. 

Thanks

Takeshiro

Isn't it the case that the concepts of 'yin' and 'yang' do not refer to types of energy (all energy is fundamentally of one 'type') but relative quantities of energy? Yin being low energy states, yang being higher states.

IOW, there is no yin or yang energy, rather, these concepts just describe larger patterns in nature. Ergo there cant be a fusion of two different energies...or, such a 'fusion' describes some other internal state..?

8)

Why do you want to fuse yin and yang? What outcome?

I'm asking to better understand to give you a better answer.

John

Thanks for your reply.

I'm looking to activate my light body, to be "one". I'm eyeing toward "Rise and Shine" of Pendram Shojai, but don't know if it's the same info as in Mantak Chia's Awaking Healing light which as a chapter on fusing  with the higer self.

Such "fusing" happens beyond the local body mind.  At higher levels we are both male and female or neither depending on one's perspective.

• Like 1

It's already the same thing, just going in different directions. Mission accomplished!

Honestly, it doesn't seem like you know what you're trying to do. This is usually a recipe for wasting time unless it has a positive effect on your health as well.

• Like 1