Gui Zhen Society in Staten Island NY.

Hi Every One!

I'm Lin, been on the Dao Bums for ages now, and recently moved back to the U.S. from China.

I re-established my cultivation school in Staten Island and am offering a number of cultivation methods I have been putting together over the last several years.

One of them is called White Canopy Meditation, a.k.a. Jiu Wu Tan Gong (Nine Five Platform Cultivation). Its quite a lengthy description, so I wil leave a short one here and link you to my personal practice page for the full idea:

White Canopy Platform Cultivation is a method of meditation which utilizes mantra, mudras, and various moving and static postures to strengthen the mind and body, so that the practitioner can assume deep states of concentration. With the development of concentration, the practitioner can achieve Samadhi (deep concentration), and eventually be led to awaken to their inherent wisdom.

White Canopy Description

Also new to the martial arts world, as well as to the Qigong, meditation, etc world, my own expression of both spiritual cultivaton and martial art , Origin and Illusion (Zong Huan).

Created by Lin Ai Wei, Zong Huan is a name pointing to the "1" and the "0". Zong would contextually point to the original, the main; where all things come from, a place, or person. Every word in Chinese is contextual, thus the literal and contextual meaning may be a bit different.

Origin and Illusion: Zong Huan

Peace and Blessings,

Lin Ai Wei

Gui Zhen Society, Pure Mind Center

Pure Mind Center Blog

• Like 1

Lin is awesome, love the new school.  Highly recommended.   One of the handful of truly cultivated individuals I have come across in my travels.

• Like 1