Sign in to follow this  
Solefald

wet dreams or something else?

Hey!

I've been exploring Tantra and Taoism for a while and there are so many opinions and ways to do things that it can be a bit easy to get lost in all this. 

I did a 11 day Tantra massage therapist training where after I did semen retention for two months before I by accident crossed the point of no return.  A lot of these tantra teachers make it sound like that you will die if you ejaculate to often because we have a limited amount of ojas. 

From a medical standpoint I do understand how ejaculation affects our neuro transmitters like dopamine, oxytocin etc, and that it causes a physiological change of state in the body. 

during this two month period i started having a kind of wet dreams that were new to me. 

I was aware of my own body, and it felt like i was energetically having sex with someone.

I could feel the contractions in my penis and perineum, and the ejaculation felt different than normal. Like it was radiating heat or something. I cant really find the words to explain the feeling, but it is not like how it normally feels when ejaculating. 

I had several times a week of this, and after i crossed the point of no return for the first time in a long time, i was a bit back into the old habit of using the million dollar spot. 

Yesterday I had another one of this. I have sharing bed with a female friend of mine, and we have a great energetic connection. I love playing with energy with her as she is receptive and open. We were spooning when we went to bed, and I could feel so much energy surging through my hands, arms and i could feel her body pulsating. Quite unusual for me to be so receptive as well as when im close to her. 

Later that night i was again in a state that is not dreaming or sleeping, and it felt like someone was masturbating me energetically. And I could feel I was approaching climax, and i could feel the ejaculation happening.  Before the ejaculation happened, I saw images of trying to remove the undies of the person doing it to get inside before I came. So strange and bizarre. 

anyone have an idea what is happening?

Sign in to follow this