Sign in to follow this  
Harry Pain

Why the deletion at HTUSA

Micheal Winn and Mantak Chia are teaching shits and this fact was exposed by Plato the Sheepish monster. So they must delete everything to prevent more people from knowing it.

Harry Pain

M.CHIA'S TEACHIN ORIGINALLY WAS FOR REAL.

only at later time he became greedy.

BIKKHU HARRY, I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YA:

HOW DO YA RE-GROW A TOOTH?

I AM TRYIN TO RE-GROW A TOOTH. HOW DO YA DO THAT?

OR SHOULD I PULL OUT ALL OF EM N FORGET ABOUT IT??

BYE NOW,

YER DREAM BUDDY,

RONNIETSU AL-SALAAMI MAHALINGAM TSUTSU

Hey Buddy,

As far as I have experienced, everything is impermanent and empty as mentioned in the Dharmapada.

When I was younger and naive, I was tricked by Chia and Winn into believing that they could show the way to physical immortality by squeezing the perineum a few thousand times a day. You can try it, may it works for you and you can get a new tooth.

Good luck and metta to all

Harry Pain

:roll:

Teaching Shit in a candy wrapper

Even if they feed it to people in a dark room retreat, eventually people will discover the truth. The thing that worries me about Mantak's integrity is him still selling his old sex books and polluting young people's minds.

M.CHIA'S TEACHIN ORIGINALLY WAS FOR REAL.

Ron, it was never for real. The whole thing was built on lies from the begining, but Mantak used to have good merit from other times, and so he had succeded in his business. :shrug:

Hey Buddy,

As far as I have experienced, everything is impermanent and empty as mentioned in the Dharmapada.

When I was younger and naive, I was tricked by Chia and Winn into believing that they could show the way to physical immortality by squeezing the perineum a few thousand times a day. You can try it, may it works for you and you can get a new tooth.

Good luck and metta to all

Harry Pain

:roll:

Dear America, I Want My Teeth Back!

By Michael Goodspeed

www.thunderbolts.info

"It costs to be stupid. The stupider you are, the more it costs."

--Sherrill Brown

The French postmodern philosopher Jean Baudrillard once said, "Smile and others will smile back." But people don't smile at me very often, because I hardly ever smile at them. I walk through life with my lips pressed together like a marshmallow sandwich -- a snack I am unfortunately well acquainted with.

I don't smile freely, because doing so is a gamble. There is always a chance that I left my dentures at home. And without my dentures, an open-mouthed smile makes me look like a cross between Alfred E. Neuman and a 19th century mental patient.

I had my first tooth extraction when I was 18. A molar became infected, and because I didn't have any insurance, a root canal would have been too costly. After that, I decided the best way to save my teeth would be to avoid the dentist altogether. But one day about 8 years later, I noticed that all of my teeth seemed to hurt simultaneously. When I returned to the dentist's chair, the news I received was of course terrible; I had numerous cavities and infections, leaving me with a delightful choice between multiple root canals (with a total cost approaching ten grand), or a bunch of extractions. I still didn't have any insurance, and I didn't qualify for the Oregon Health Plan (which had already stopped covering dental procedures the previous year), so I told the doc to shoot me up and start pulling.

Half of my yanked teeth (which numbered 6 in total) had been unfortunately located in the front of my mouth. The world is spared a glimpse of my gape-toothed maw by a device I wear called a "flipper." It's a wad of plastic or some-such material with phony teeth glued on it. I can't eat anything more substantive than oatmeal with the flipper in my mouth -- on a date, I once tried eating a salad while wearing the damn thing, and my gums bled for 24 hours. It also robs me of at least 20% of my oral enunciation (there goes my dream of a career as a news anchor.)

One might assume from this horror story that my efforts to maintain good dental hygiene throughout my life have been monstrously negligent. But apart from my misguided decision to avoid the dental chair for nearly a decade, as well as my overindulgence in sweets as a child, I have always done everything that we are told to do in this country to protect out teeth. That is why I blame America for the sorry state of my disease-riddled maw, and why I demand that she give me back my smile!

Growing up, I ate the typical diet of an American kid -- i.e., barrels of refined processed foods, tons of dairy, pounds of meat, and virtually no fruits and vegetables. It was Frosted Flakes for breakfast (Their Grrrrreat!!!), cheeseburgers and fries for lunch, microwave pizzas and ice cream for dinner, Cheetos and Fig Newtons for snacks, and buckets of milk to build strong bones and keep those teeth pearly white!

And did I brush and floss twice a day, and drink glass after glass of fluoridated water? Yes, and yes! And yet somehow, around the age of 11 or 12, I noticed the color of my teeth had faded to a disgusting darkish yellow. I would run my fingers along my gums, and produce a wad of gunk not dissimilar to creamed corn.

I cannot imagine what my breath must have smelled like to the few, unfortunate girls I kissed. Luckily for them, I always carried with me a little canister of Binaca. Without it, they likely would have upchucked into my mouth.

When I became an adult and learned to eat better, I suspect that the damage had already been done. Your teeth are fragile commodities, and no amount of conscientious hygiene or proper diet can undo decades of abuse. Now I'm maimed for life, and I hold the money-grubbing bastards in the food industry and FDA directly responsible for this!

If you think I've lost my mind, let me explain. In the United States, we are taught that the key to good dental health is brushing, flossing, and drinking fluoridated water. But we are never told the TRUTH, which is that these habits are totally unnecessary for anyone who eats an all-natural diet. Residents of non-Western, undeveloped countries such as Kenya who stick to their native diets suffer from ZERO tooth decay.

Dr. Lendon Smith argued this point in his article, "Nutritional Supplements, ADD & Children's Health." (From Well Being Journal Vol. 7, No. 3 ~ May/June 1988)

Smith writes, "...Dr. Weston Price...went around the world in the 1930s hoping to find the cause of tooth decay. He examined the teeth of Masai in Kenya, Maoris in New Zealand, Aborigines of Australia, New Guinea people, North Canadian Indians, Eskimos, and people living in the isolated valleys of Switzerland. He found these people had decay-free teeth if they stuck to their native diets. They retained their teeth. Skulls showed perfect teeth with no crowding and no cavities. (In Western, developed countries most of us have cavities, and after age 60 about half the population is edentulous.) Once they had access to sugar and white flour, and they deviated from their native diet, they developed cavities..." (Link: http://www.wellbeingjournal.com/add-adhd.htm)

Of course, even if I had known these facts as a youngster, it would not have made much difference. Like every other child, I ate what my parents put in front of me, and they, God bless them, only purchased what was available at the All-American grocery store.

I can only imagine what the toxic cocktails of my youth's diet did to the rest of my body. Over the years, I will probably write additional versions of this article, with the word "teeth" replaced with "kidney," "liver," "heart," "prostate," and "brain." But for now, I mourn the loss of my beloved smile, and demand restitution from the bastards who stole it from me!

I've grown weary of these awful dentures, and require permanent implants. It is only fair that the FDA and food industry cover all of my dental bills, past and future. I will be happy to accept their checks, which they can make payable to, "One #####ed Off and Toothless American."

Sign in to follow this