Sign in to follow this  
johnvoigt

Hello

Hello all. I am new to the group and a bit of a Luddite so please excuse any blatant mistakes. I am the editor of qi-encyclopedia.com, a non-commercial site about all things 气 氣 炁. I also consider my self a follower of the Dao, so you know how important Dao Bums is for me. Bye-bye for now.

John Voigt

• Like 4

Hello johnvoigt, and welcome to the forums!

Glad you found your way to us, great screen name :-)

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

SC and the TDB team

Welcome John, I've enjoyed your articles in Qi Journal on various qigong forms: Shibashi, Luk Tun Kuen, etc.

• Like 1

Dear Dainin and Mitzy,

Thanks for saying hello back. As a writer i often feel like i am tossing notes in a bottle in the ocean; so it is a delight to hear there are those out there who are actually reading my scribblings and even liking them. The next Qi Journal, out in about September, will have a wild article of mine, about a new qigong that I am building and working with in my classes. I call it "Happy Fun Qigong."  It is rather like a laughter yoga, but extended into dao yin, and the  Five Animal Frolics (Wu Qin Xi) Qigong. But although loosely based on tradition it certainly isn't that. I'll try to attach a photo to this note, of me working out with a 21st century animal teacher of mine. The omnipresent at car dealerships Air Dancer.

Also do take a look at qi-encyclopedia.com. It too is a work of love. No charge, nothing being sold, no single viewpoint being offered. Perhaps let others know if you might do that. This work is so important; more of the world we live in should be made aware of it.

Sites: https://www.qi-journal.com/

http://qi-encyclopedia.com/

Drat it. I couldn't attach the me with Air Dancer jpg doing qigong. 

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this