Sign in to follow this  
bozman

HI Hello, everyone I am new to this forum

Hi Everyone, Namaste:0)

I found this forum by browsing the web, my main interest is Qigong and Taiji ( and all that entails), I have been practicing Qigong and Taiji for over 30 years ( I have studied Traditional Chinese Medicine, and Reiki. Oh! I have studied and worked as an Occupational Therapist (strange compo, guess it is the wellbeing and healing path)).

I have a e-learning site for taiji and Qigong, at the moment it is free. I have about 100 videos. I have been doping it over 5 years. I am in the proicess of pdating my videos and adding new material, as Taiji and Qigong are transient and for ever changing ( in a refinement sense). If there is interest I will give my url link, so that others may benefit from my knowledge I have gained.

Well thats a bit about myself.

Regards

Boz

• Like 3

Hello and welcome. You are accepted. Glad to have you as a member and good luck on the forum. Nice intro and it sounds as though you will have much to offer the forum..

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Chang and the TTB team

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sign in to follow this