taodancing

Zhineng Qigong (also know as Chilel or Wisdom Healing Qigong)

It seems there is a lot of internal stretches going on. They are difficult to notice while watching the videos. I found this explanation of internal stretches interesting:

I wonder if those who practice zhineng qigong do think that this kind of internal stretches are used.

• Like 1

I've been doing Zhineng qigong for about a decade,

great stuff.

Peng's central idea is about not only cultivating the inside of the body, but also the large energy field around the outside of the body.  His work is very brilliant and very good for maintaining health and wellbeing.

• Like 3

Any suggestions for energy field when one is practicing alone at home?

Any here have suggestions on how to loosen or open the lumbar. Any yoga,  pilates or simple qigong methods?

Update: This is the best instructions I found on Youtube on LQUPQD, 3CM and laqi, etc.

The instructions are after the intro to Zhineng Qigong by Dr Pang.

The reason that Chilel is created may be due to term term "Zhineng Qigong" was already registered and claimed by  a cult-like group in the USA.

Edited by taodancing
  • Like 1

Taodancing- the last youtube link you posted is private and not viewable, do you have another link to or way of watching that video? thanks-

Just discovered this form today through a Udemy course teaching LQUPQD. Only tried a tiny bit of it, but I'm looking forward to giving it a go for a while and seeing how my health changes.

From what I've been reading elsewhere, the course doesn't teach the entire Level 1 system, but there's enough there to taste and I've found threads and links with more details. One day at a time.

The course is at: https://www.udemy.com/course/lift-qi-up-pour-qi-down/

Beyond this, Theravada-based meditation, a little bit of Zhan Zhuang (done very carefully and lightly), and a little bit of practice from "Opening the Energy Gates". Really starting my practice over, minus the meditation.