healingtouch

Internal energy accumulated thru neigong lost during sleep

Perhaps under the category of effort we can also place the search for knowledge on how to speed up and make the practice of neigong more efficient thru the use of external tools such as crystals, herbal supplements, facing certain directions, practicing at certain times, under certain weather conditions, etc. ?

Also, another very important part of the paractice is virtue and a properly prepared nervous system for the extra voltage. Without it, even if someone found the perfect tool to enable us to make every breath be a neigong breath, all that would do is speed up that person's demise or going into madness or psychosis.

Sure, I agree, all those help a lot to speed the progress,  but the point I was making is that at best they increase efficiency , not replace personal effort. 

I don't know if neigong has the potential to drive you mad but without a strong foundation that strengthened not just the nervous system but also the energetic matrix of the body these practices can indeed be detrimental for your health, especially if the practitioner lacks the supervision of a master with real power. 

Edited by coZma

the natural path is real. work to find your work. then practice your work daily. internal cultivation is based on the natural path. meditation and nei gong practices are not required for enlightenment. Doing something that one loves, such as playing music, is a cultivation practice.

...That during sleep our body goes through a reset and, since neigong cultivation goes against creation and the normal flow of energy, much of the enrgy that I accumulate during meditation, is not there anymore when I woke up the next day. ...

Certainly is different than the neigong I practice. We gain energy - not lose energy during sleep as there is a specific sleeping neigong within our system. And, it is not against the flow of creation nor normal flow of energy. Complete neigong systems should have a sleeping form; are you sure that there is not one within what you practice? Maybe your teacher just hasn't gotten to it yet.

• Like 1