Sign in to follow this  
Yoda

fund raising idea

I'm pals with Alx Utterman, she's a leader of Swami Kaleshwar related activities including healing classes, healings, teleconferences, blessing ceremonies, and running a homeless relief organization.

She had a multi-level marketing related fundraising brainwave that I would like to pass on to anyone interested in their own nonprofit fundraising which would also help out her effort. Alx is at http://alxindia.zaadz.com/ and the powermall link is the fundraising idea. Basically, it is a bunch of online shopping portals in one location that pays a small referral fee if one buys from participating websites through the portal button.

I'm her pal and a fan of her activities and ambitions, but I am not involved in the above commission structure.

If you don't run a nonprofit, but know somebody who does and like the above idea, either cc Alx's powermall info or set up an account and cc that to make a modest override.

I haven't the foggiest idea what the commission structure looks like, but with portal buttons you need two things: a good cause, so people will bother to click to your site before they shop at amazon and a lot of those people.

For instance, if Sean were to put up a portal button for amazon at this site, it'd probably make him $20 a year, would be my guess... probably not worth it. A larger group with more of a cause would be needed.

Yoda

Sign in to follow this