Sign in to follow this  
Wailonx

Hi everyone!

Hi there,

Happy to be now part of this vast community. I have been practicing Mantak Chia's stuff since 3 years now. More recently with Lee Holden and Robert Peng, which really helped me to see results, since Chia's teaching approach is not the easiest in my opinion.

I live in Italy, studying as a craniosacral student at the moment, and I'm looking forward to interact in the forum.

Greetings

Wailonx

• Like 1

Hello and welcome to the forum. You are accepted. Glad to have you as a member. I am sure that you find much to interest you hereregarding Mantak Chia, Lee Holden and Robert Peng.

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Chang and the TTB team

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you have time I'd love to find out more about Robert Peng. I've heard he's one of those qi gong masters who can do electric shock stuff. 

Thanks Chang and thanks Soaring Crane :)

When you have time I'd love to find out more about Robert Peng. I've heard he's one of those qi gong masters who can do electric shock stuff. 

Hi thelerner! Sure we can talk about Peng, I read his book and been practicing his method since few months, he looks honest, humble and effective in what he does. Totally different method from Chia, much more simple, but effective though!

thanks.  at some point I'd love to see a thread about him, talking about peoples experience with his practice and input from those who've studied with him in person.  I believed he's been a lecturer for some of the Healing Tao retreats. 

Sign in to follow this