om082

REBUILD REGAIN RECOVER ADD YUAN/PRENATAL JING

The title says it all...there are many topics started regarding the above but they have all swayed away from the main point....

Ron teeguarden says some doist yogic practices purport to rebuild Prenatal jing.

Dr gabriel cousens says live foods over many many years will slowly begin to rebuild Prenatal jing.

There is a method in the book Taoist yoga which also mentions this ( its also mentioned in the discussions by some of the members)..

Also master Feng also said that its possible to rebuild prenatal jing through primordial qigong.

Then there is neidan neigong....

make this the main thread regarding this topic...

• Like 2

http://thetaobums.com/topic/32100-immortality-yin-yang-or-pure-yang/page-5

This thread has people discussing the issue.

The basic agreement is at first you do more standing active exercises like Tai-Chi type to strengthen and fill up the lower tan tien with yin chi energy.

Do that 3 times more higher ratio than sitting passive meditation.

You do that for 3 months with celibacy - no loss of fluids - but more importantly maintain mind celibacy with focus on the Emptiness.

The pineal gland is the "Cavity of Prenatal Vitality" - so if it is focused on the Emptiness this causes the creation of the lower tan tien.

The lower tan tien is the Cavity of Spirit-Vitality - it is created by the pineal gland prenatal qi merging with the Cavity of Spirit - the heart-fire or yin chi - which then descends to create the lower tan tien by sublimating and purifying the Cavity of Vitality.

the Cavity of Vitality is the stored up yin jing energy below the abdomen - yin jing that is activated by the pineal gland when evil thoughts are produced - the evil thoughts cause the pineal gland to shoot prenatal qi down the spine which then converts the cavity of vitality into fluid for reproduction.

So the standing active exercises create "quick fire" which is deep fast breathing that has the power - the alchemical power - to sublimate the yin jing energy of the cavity of vitality up into the upper body where it is purified by the Emptiness qi energy.

So then once the lower tan tien is filled up with yin chi energy this activates the middle tan t'ien that creates the yang qi energy. Whether it is yuan qi or yang qi depends on the purification process - if you had to restore your yuan qi that means using food and celibacy with the Emptiness focus to create yang qi. So it was not the yuan qi you were born with but nevertheless it is still production of "positive spirit."

At that point the small universe aka microcosmic orbit will no longer be the fake qigong practice as the Neidan advocates like to emphasize, but rather with the yin chi filled up in the lower tan t'ien the "real" microcosmic orbit will kick in.

If you keep focusing on the Emptiness then the yang qi and yuan qi cycle, alternating the front and back channels, as "immortal breathing." At that stage the body is filled with very strong electromagnetic energy and also reality is holographic - with spirit travel possible - the top of the skull pulsates and softens and opens up the bone fissures like a baby. The two eyes are the lunar and solar energy as the Tai Chi or lunar (filled up yin chi from the heart-fire descending down) and the solar as the immaterial spirit energy - yuan chi. So if the eyes are rotated with more Emptiness focus this then seals the energy into a deeper cell of the lower tan t'ien thereby preventing the qi from leaving the lower tan t'ien where, left, it turns back into fluid and is lost out of the body. This is called the End of Leakage and is crucial to finally achieve the foundation for further work.

If you can achieve the above steps then the third eye will be fully opened up, you'll be a qigong master (or insert fancy Chinese terminology here for your various Neidan immortality interpretations) and then you can recharge the energy from the Emptiness fairly easily.

If you want to just store up more energy then you can go for higher levels of immortality but a fully opened third eye is definitely a type of immortality - direct access to the Emptiness to recharge the prenatal energy.

• Like 6

The basic agreement is at first you do more standing active exercises like Tai-Chi type to strengthen and fill up the lower tan tien with yin chi energy.

You do that for 3 months with celibacy - no loss of fluids - but more importantly maintain mind celibacy with focus on the Emptiness.

The pineal gland is the "Cavity of Prenatal Vitality" - so if it is focused on the Emptiness this causes the creation of the lower tan tien.

The lower tan tien is the Cavity of Spirit-Vitality - it is created by the pineal gland prenatal qi merging with the Cavity of Spirit - the heart-fire or yin chi - which then descends to create the lower tan tien by sublimating and purifying the Cavity of Vitality.

the Cavity of Vitality is the stored up yin jing energy below the abdomen - yin jing that is activated by the pineal gland when evil thoughts are produced - the evil thoughts cause the pineal gland to shoot prenatal qi down the spine which then converts the cavity of vitality into fluid for reproduction.

So the standing active exercises create "quick fire" which is deep fast breathing that has the power - the alchemical power - to sublimate the yin jing energy of the cavity of vitality up into the upper body where it is purified by the Emptiness qi energy.

So then once the lower tan tien is filled up with yin chi energy this activates the middle tan t'ien that creates the yang qi energy. Whether it is yuan qi or yang qi depends on the purification process - if you had to restore your yuan qi that means using food and celibacy with the Emptiness focus to create yang qi. So it was not the yuan qi you were born with but nevertheless it is still production of "positive spirit."

At that point the small universe aka microcosmic orbit will no longer be the fake qigong practice as the Neidan advocates like to emphasize, but rather with the yin chi filled up in the lower tan t'ien the "real" microcosmic orbit will kick in.

If you keep focusing on the Emptiness then the yang qi and yuan qi cycle, alternating the front and back channels, as "immortal breathing." At that stage the body is filled with very strong electromagnetic energy and also reality is holographic - with spirit travel possible - the top of the skull pulsates and softens and opens up the bone fissures like a baby. The two eyes are the lunar and solar energy as the Tai Chi or lunar (filled up yin chi from the heart-fire descending down) and the solar as the immaterial spirit energy - yuan chi. So if the eyes are rotated with more Emptiness focus this then seals the energy into a deeper cell of the lower tan t'ien thereby preventing the qi from leaving the lower tan t'ien where, left, it turns back into fluid and is lost out of the body. This is called the End of Leakage and is crucial to finally achieve the foundation for further work.

If you can achieve the above steps then the third eye will be fully opened up, you'll be a qigong master (or insert fancy Chinese terminology here for your various Neidan immortality interpretations) and then you can recharge the energy from the Emptiness fairly easily.

If you want to just store up more energy then you can go for higher levels of immortality but a fully opened third eye is definitely a type of immortality - direct access to the Emptiness to recharge the prenatal energy.

does this work for yuan jing...i mean prenatal jing not prenatal qi....

i hope you were not sarcastic during these explanations.

So it is possible to recover refill regaion prenatal jing!

i hope you werent sarcastic...i m new to this..i dont understand all the terms...but is it possible?

It is possible, but don't take all he said as fact. Ming (Yuanqi) methods are not in books and are not public.

There are a few threads about it here. Have a read.

• Like 3

It is possible, but don't take all he said as fact. Ming (Yuanqi) methods are not in books and are not public.

There are a few threads about it here. Have a read.

ming(yuan qi)...you mean PRENATAL JING right...??

are they secret or something??

i m not gunning for immortality here...i just want to regain all the prenatal jing i had....I dont mean yuan qi ...i mean yuan jing(Prenatal jing)....

thank you!

12/22/09

Permalink 10:10:18 pm, by Master Chen Email , 449 words, 72 views English (US)

Categories: The Master's Thoughts

Jing, Qi, Shen Transformation

Last week we defined Jing, Qi and Shen – essence, essential energy and spirit. Today I want to talk about the relationship between these three Treasures of the human body. Yang Jing through alchemical reaction becomes Yuan Qi. Yuan Qi feeds the Yuan Shen. Yuan Qi transforms into Yuan Shen. Yuan Shen transmutes to the Void and the Void goes to the Tao.

http://thetaobums.com/topic/13145-the-wu-chi-diagram/page-4

This - you create yang jing (aka yin chi) through the alchemical training. Once the Tai Chi is experienced through the third eye opening then you can access Emptiness as a type of immortality which recharges prenatal energy. The alchemical training relies on the Emptiness as the production of prenatal energy - so it's just a purification by fire process.

But yeah the terminology I use is from the Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality book so just study that book more. Vitality is qi and generative force is jing and spirit is shen.

"Fire kindled by breathing transforms the generative fluid derived from the digestion of food into Generative force. Fire derived from Spirit transforms the Generative force into Vitality. Fire derived from {prenatal} Vitality purifies the breathing and contributes to the manifestation of Spirit. Spiritual Fire sublimates Spirit which will return to the state of Nothingness. Thus, from start to finish, the successful practice of Immortality is by means of Fire." (Feng Huo Ching)

Quick Fire - deep fast breathing transmutes the yin jing into yin chi. Heart's fire transmutes the yin chi into yang chi. Prenatal Vitality fire of the pineal gland increases the heart shen spirit.

Floating inside the yolk of this primal egg are yuan jing (prime matter), yuan

qi (primal movement of breath), and yuan shen (original spirit or intelligence).

This trinity devolves into pre-natal and post-natal heavens before returning to

its original state of chaos-unity (Girardot, 1981).

So the original unity as Tai Chi is always-already there.

The torus is a very common shape articulated in qigong, in which spiraling

arms circulate qi in and out of the body’s core trunk (adept’s core channel =

hole of the donut). Neidan often create a torus-like flow of qi once the crown

(bai hui) and perineum (hui yin) are energetically opened and qi flows in the

chong mai (core channel). This may be another example of qi science recreating

a shape microcosmically within the human body what Nature creates

(and physics studies) macrocosmically.

and

Yet neidan, the repository of Daoist qi sciences’ deepest spiritual ideas, is

fundamentally materialist. The written character for qi is a grain of rice with

vapor rising from it. The rice suggests the material nature of qi, and the vapor

its ability to transmute into subtle form. In Dao cosmology, the realm of chaosunity,

yuan jing (Original Essence) is described as immeasurably fine primal

matter, yet it’s the same substance from which all ordinary matter or post-natal

jing is derived. To a Dao alchemist, prime matter is accessible.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=8&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CE8QFjAH&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.taohealing.com%2FBeijingEssayMichaelWinn.pdf&ei=ednSVP2rG5L5ggShzoJ4&usg=AFQjCNE2w_wJXNEYcRB2KqbrQpvVNvS6ig&sig2=kppKpXzW1nMeh-qlgOohYw&bvm=bv.85142067,d.eXY pdf link

"Once the Tai Chi is experienced through the third eye opening then you can access Emptiness as a type of immortality which recharges prenatal energy. The alchemical training relies on the Emptiness as the production of prenatal energy - so it's just a purification by fire process."

by PRENATAL ENERGY..do you mean prenatal jing!

• Like 1

Yuanjing and Yuanqi are similar things.

If I were you I'd read the other threads here with discussions covering these. "Neidan vs Qigong" thread and a few others.

"i m not gunning for immortality here...i just want to regain all the prenatal jing i had.."

Refilling Yuanjing is gunning for Immortality

• Like 4

Yuanjing and Yuanqi are similar things.

If I were you I'd read the other threads here with discussions covering these. "Neidan vs Qigong" thread and a few others.

"i m not gunning for immortality here...i just want to regain all the prenatal jing i had.."

Refilling Yuanjing is gunning for Immortality

So it is possible?

"Once the Tai Chi is experienced through the third eye opening then you can access Emptiness as a type of immortality which recharges prenatal energy. The alchemical training relies on the Emptiness as the production of prenatal energy - so it's just a purification by fire process."

by PRENATAL ENERGY..do you mean prenatal jing!

Here's how it goes:

yin jing into yang jing (yin chi)

yin chi into yang qi (restoring yuan chi)

yang qi (yin shen) into yang shen (restoring yuan jing).

so it cycles back round like that.

Think of in cosmology - if you have gamma radiation striking each other it creates matter.

For example Yan Xin qigong master was proven to produce increases in gamma radiation as a byproduct of his healing.

So if qigong masters are doing healing that straightens out bones and makes bones grow, etc. this is similar to replenishing prenatal jing.

Here's how it goes:

yin jing into yang jing (yin chi)

yin chi into yang qi (restoring yuan chi)

yang qi (yin shen) into yang shen (restoring yuan jing).

so it cycles back round like that.

Think of in cosmology - if you have gamma radiation striking each other it creates matter.

For example Yan Xin qigong master was proven to produce increases in gamma radiation as a byproduct of his healing.

So if qigong masters are doing healing that straightens out bones and makes bones grow, etc. this is similar to replenishing prenatal jing.

ohk..thanks a lot.

i ll tell you my case...i turned 23 years old..some weeks ago....

i started masturbating at age 11....ejaculated daily atleast once...you can say i ejaculated 8 to 9 times a week...From age 11 to 17...with occasinal binges three to four times a day once a month.

From the age of 17 i ve had multiple sexual partners...with one long time girlfriend and we had sex every single day sometimes twice...so i was ejaculating 10 to 12 times a week till i turned 22.

i had controlled my masturbation addiction for the last six months....but when i binged i really binged.....

like i wouldnt masturbate for 10 days then i would masturbate 8 to 10 times in a couple of days...this went on for the last year.

untill in january one day i masturbated 18 times in the space of three days..may be even 20...after that i have gone cold turkey....never masturbated once...no sex...two wet dreams....and ordered all the jing herbs...everything...

So is there any hope for me???

So what should i do now...i m extremely extremely determined...i cannot explain to you how determined i am and i m willing to do whatever it takes to get it all back....

where should i start?

Do horse stance with thighs parallel to the ground - hold as long as possible. Arms stretched out in front.

This will both sublimate your jing energy by deep fast breathing to ionize it in the upper body - and purify the energy by Emptying out the mind via the extreme exercise.

Then you can do "moving of yin and yang" exercise - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_1sPDntOTs

The postnatal jing - depends on your choice - but if you need to restore with meat and zinc-strong food like chocolate or oysters, etc. Also iron-strong food like black beans and beef.

The live foods is to convert shen into jing - the pigments like chlorophyll in greens and black pigment are photoreceptors which means they convert photons into electrons for increased qi energy.

Also raw onions have catalyse - the enzyme that keeps your hair black, dark, and healthy.

sweet potato is even better for catalyse enzyme source. But Taoist Yoga warns against onions, garlic, leeks since they have strong yin jing energy that easily creates fluid. So again the key is the sublimation and purification to convert the food energy to higher frequency.

So also work on sitting in full lotus - which "burns bad karma" - again the pressure on the thighs will sublimate and purify the energy. A good goal is 2 hours nonstop full lotus.

If eating meat - you have to be careful since food is still "yin jing" and so it has to be sublimated and purified before sleeping. Best to eat main meals before and around noon as your body has the energy focused for digesting then.

So it depends on your situation - that is called "knowledge" - to monitor.

Also you can lose energy from other people - losing it out of your eyes, etc.

So you have to focus on the Emptiness - mind control -

As the Bible teaches - thinking about it is the same as doing it.

Taoist yoga alchemy confirms the physiology behind that philosophy.

So also what happens with sleep is your spirit heart fire naturally descends to the lower body but if it is not purified then it changes the qi energy back into fluid. Just do horse stance at night - wake yourself up and go into horse stance.

So you have to meditate to exorcise the subconscious evil energy which can be caused just by images as light information - no left-brain words necessary.

If you can see light internally in your brain with eyes closed that means you are purifying the jing energy to create the yin chi energy.

So some hunters in the Amazon would eat 2 pounds of meat a day - so that will be fine if you need to recharge. Just use cayenne, dried chili peppers and turmeric to keep your arteries clean and the blood pressure down - the same with eggs.

Eggs are a great source of lecithin and some guys eat 6 a day but then with fish I recommend sustainable caught Wild Planet sardines for Omega 3 and Vitamin D.

• Like 1

I RECIEVED MY HERBS TODAY CHINESE HERBS LIKE HE SHOU WU...TO INCREASE JING...CHAGA MUSHROOM AND CORDY CEPS...FROM TOMORROW I M GONNA START EATING EGGS PRAWNS AND TAKING THE THREE HERBS...I M ALSO TRY TO SLOWLY INTEGRATE LIVE FOODS WITHIN A WEEK AND SEE HOW IT GOES FROM THERE...OF COURSE PRACTICING SEMEN RETENTION WITH IT.....

THE FOODS WILL HELP WITH POSTNATAL JING I BELIEVE..I HAVE ENOUGH HERBS FOR THE NEXT THREE MONTHS...

THE CHUNYI LIN EXERCISE ARE FOR THE PRENATAL JING?? OR POSTNATAL...

AND WITH LIVE FOODS I READ SOMEWHERE THAT THEY SLOWLY HELP REBUILD PRENATAL JING BUT WE HAVE TO DO IT OVER SEVERAL YAERS...GABRIEL COUSENS ( A HEALTH GURU) SAID IT....

AND DO I HAVE HOPE??

Do horse stance with thighs parallel to the ground - hold as long as possible. Arms stretched out in front.

This will both sublimate your jing energy by deep fast breathing to ionize it in the upper body - and purify the energy by Emptying out the mind via the extreme exercise.

Then you can do "moving of yin and yang" exercise - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_1sPDntOTs

The postnatal jing - depends on your choice - but if you need to restore with meat and zinc-strong food like chocolate or oysters, etc. Also iron-strong food like black beans and beef.

The live foods is to convert shen into jing - the pigments like chlorophyll in greens and black pigment are photoreceptors which means they convert photons into electrons for increased qi energy.

Also raw onions have catalyse - the enzyme that keeps your hair black, dark, and healthy.

sweet potato is even better for catalyse enzyme source. But Taoist Yoga warns against onions, garlic, leeks since they have strong yin jing energy that easily creates fluid. So again the key is the sublimation and purification to convert the food energy to higher frequency.

So also work on sitting in full lotus - which "burns bad karma" - again the pressure on the thighs will sublimate and purify the energy. A good goal is 2 hours nonstop full lotus.

If eating meat - you have to be careful since food is still "yin jing" and so it has to be sublimated and purified before sleeping. Best to eat main meals before and around noon as your body has the energy focused for digesting then.

So also what happens with sleep is your spirit heart fire naturally descends to the lower body but if it is not purified then it changes the qi energy back into fluid. Just do horse stance at night - wake yourself up and go into horse stance.

So you have to meditate to exorcise the subconscious evil energy which can be caused just by images as light information - no left-brain words necessary.

If you can see light internally in your brain with eyes closed that means you are purifying the jing energy to create the yin chi energy.

So some hunters in the Amazon would eat 2 pounds of meat a day - so that will be fine if you need to recharge. Just use cayenne, dried chili peppers and turmeric to keep your arteries clean and the blood pressure down - the same with eggs.

Eggs are a great source of lecithin and some guys eat 6 a day but then with fish I recommend sustainable caught Wild Planet sardines for Omega 3 and Vitamin D.

aLSO I M BIG ON LAW OF ATTRACTION..I BELIEVE THE BODY IS A MICROCOSM OF THE UNIVERSE AROUND US...AND THERE IS NOTHING OUTSIDE OF US BUT EVERYTHING IS INSIDE...PHYSICAL REALITY IS AN ILLUSION...

IN THE BOOK THE HOLOGRAPHIC UNIVERSE AND THE OUTSIDE WORLD ...THERE ARE EXTRAORDINARY CIRCUMSTANCES OF HEALING AND GROWING BONE...

sO IF I BELIEVE THAT I HAVE ALREADY RECOVERED MY PRENATAL JING AND ACT AS IF ALL MY PRENATAL JING IS RECOVERED... WILL THAT AHAVE ANY EFFECT...

ALSO DO I HAVE ANY HOPE OF GETTING BACK MY PRENATAL JING??

ALSO DO I HAVE ANY HOPE OF GETTING BACK MY PRENATAL JING??

By mushrooms and other food you can get better health. That's it, you won't get back any prenatal jing this way.

By learning popular qigong exercises by video or through forum messages you will make things even worse.

You need a clean source of knowledge. You don't have it so far. I doubt you can find it here. You can find it only inside of yourself, by throwing up everything you collected before.

Sorry for bad news.

I RECIEVED MY HERBS TODAY CHINESE HERBS LIKE HE SHOU WU...TO INCREASE JING...CHAGA MUSHROOM AND CORDY CEPS...FROM TOMORROW I M GONNA START EATING EGGS PRAWNS AND TAKING THE THREE HERBS...I M ALSO TRY TO SLOWLY INTEGRATE LIVE FOODS WITHIN A WEEK AND SEE HOW IT GOES FROM THERE...OF COURSE PRACTICING SEMEN RETENTION WITH IT.....

THE FOODS WILL HELP WITH POSTNATAL JING I BELIEVE..I HAVE ENOUGH HERBS FOR THE NEXT THREE MONTHS...

THE CHUNYI LIN EXERCISE ARE FOR THE PRENATAL JING?? OR POSTNATAL...

AND WITH LIVE FOODS I READ SOMEWHERE THAT THEY SLOWLY HELP REBUILD PRENATAL JING BUT WE HAVE TO DO IT OVER SEVERAL YAERS...GABRIEL COUSENS ( A HEALTH GURU) SAID IT....

AND DO I HAVE HOPE??

the term "semen retention" is wrong - if you have that in mind then you start from the wrong foundation.

The goal is to create qi, the goal is not to retain semen.

You should not create semen in the first place.

By focusing on the Emptiness then you convert food into qi energy.

Otherwise you need the deep breathing horse stance to empty out the thoughts and sublimate the energy again to convert it back to qi energy.

It would be good for you to experience the shen energy directly - the laser-love energy. So get a energy healing from http://springforestqigong.com and yes Chunyi does make people grow taller and bones to grow back, etc. so the energy he works with can restore prenatal jing energy.

the term "semen retention" is wrong - if you have that in mind then you start from the wrong foundation.

The goal is to create qi, the goal is not to retain semen.

You should not create semen in the first place.

By focusing on the Emptiness then you convert food into qi energy.

Otherwise you need the deep breathing horse stance to empty out the thoughts and sublimate the energy again to convert it back to qi energy.

It would be good for you to experience the shen energy directly - the laser-love energy. So get a energy healing from http://springforestqigong.com and yes Chunyi does make people grow taller and bones to grow back, etc. so the energy he works with can restore prenatal jing energy.

what are your thoughts on neidan....

i read in a forum that neidan works with yuan jing but qigong works with post natal jing....

i have many questions but since i m still a junior bum...the amount of posts i make are restricted....

also how much time will it take me to replenish prenatal jing...10 years ..20 years...

and how much prenatal jing have i burned according to you...since i mentioned my lifestyle with you...

i hope to get married in the next five years and bore children...will that be a problem??

i m willing to do whatever it takes to get it back....and get my life back in order...

no matter how hard i have to work....or how much discipline is needed...So nothing is an issue...i just need a proper path to know how it can be done....and whats the best possible path!

thank you!

and At age 23..how much possibly could i have burnt??
Do you know anyone who has been succesful in getting back the lost prenatal jing?

i hope to get married in the next five years and bore children...will that be a problem??

There's a new book called Countdown which successfully argues that no one should have more than one baby. Most people have more than one and so some of us definitely should not have any children.

In the next 50 years more food has to be produced than was produced in all the history of humanity.

If you do meditation correctly then there should be "retraction" as the qi is building up.

At midnight the yin energy goes to extreme so that the yang manifests - so then there is erection but it has to be still based on Emptiness as mind celibacy in order to be used as the "alchemical agent."

So during the day then sublimation and purification is required - sublimation in the morning, purification in the evening.

If you have any evil thoughts then you just have to do more sublimation and purification and adjust the various factors of your personal knowledge - diet, energy around you, your mental focus, etc.

Then if you can build up your yin chi energy then the energy manifests stronger but if you can maintain the Emptiness focus with celibacy then the channels of your body open up. You should be able to sit in full lotus in ease for 2 hours nonstop - should have strong electromagnetic energy between your hands, electromagnetic energy pulsating in the center of hands and feet, top of head, and then activation of the third eye - the middle of the brain gets strong electromagnetic force with light, etc. Finally you see light externally - and hopefully can continue the practice.

So the key is to use external breathing as "quick fire" - the horse stance and standing active exercise - since the mind on its own does not have enough power to sublimate and purify the jing energy.

As for your own energy - you have to judge that - it depends on how much jing you were born with, the environmental conditions you experienced like pollution or bad energy conditions or how spiritual your mind is focused on - and then your diet and how much exercise you do, etc.

But as Taoist Yoga teaches even if your 80 years old you can still restore your energy to access immortality.

So the key is to focus on the solution.

Neidan versus qigong is just terminology - it has different meanings depending on who is using the terminology.

I have met people who have grown taller and have had bones straightened out from being healed by the qigong master I mentioned. So yeah the energy healing from the Emptiness can do many wonders as long as the focus you have also can receive the energy. For example a lady could not walk but when the qigong master healed her she was in such shock because for years she had not be able to walk - so her mind refused to believe that she had walked out of the qigong healing center. So then her blockage came back.

• Like 4

what are your thoughts on neidan....

i read in a forum that neidan works with yuan jing but qigong works with post natal jing....

i have many questions but since i m still a junior bum...the amount of posts i make are restricted....

also how much time will it take me to replenish prenatal jing...10 years ..20 years...

and how much prenatal jing have i burned according to you...since i mentioned my lifestyle with you...

i m willing to do whatever it takes to get it back....and get my life back in order...

no matter how hard i have to work....or how much discipline is needed...So nothing is an issue...i just need a proper path to know how it can be done....and whats the best possible path!

thank you!

and At age 23..how much possibly could i have burnt??
Do you know anyone who has been succesful in getting back the lost prenatal jing?

You will be fine… Don't over think this stuff. Eat healthy, stay active, no drugs, or smoking, alcohol in moderation. The middle path is the way forward for lay persons. If you're going to take Chinese herbs please see a licensed TCM practitioner so they can check you pulse and tongue, hear your symptoms, and write a proper formula for you. You are producing about 1500 sperm per second…..

Edited by henro
  • Like 1