It is said that a great military general has the breadth of heart to take hearts. Enlightening being is having the heart to take the heart of creation all at once, according to circumstances.

The heart is not taken in terms of a motivational desire. The heart of Creation is taken over in terms of the time. The heart of creation is the heart of heaven and earth; essence is total, yet it is accessed by one's own "heart of heaven and earth" via an initial breakthrough named the aperture of the Mysterious Female. From then on, all the elements and processes of alchemy are found therein.

Desire is the phenomenal aspect of compassion leading one along precisely, committed to seeing the inevitable end (of each particular energy cycle), which is not up to the situation. No, there is no end, ultimately, as situations are the stuff of eternity …meanwhile all sorts of things keep popping up and fading out. So what does one's commitment to inevitability depend on?

It is up to the time, which is a very peculiar thing. It is not linear, and it is repeatable. It can be compressed. It turns over on itself. And it has gaps.

It is really a strange thing, to write about changing or not changing in the midst of whatever is changing or not changing as if it matters. It’s not called subtle adaption by mistake. In the final analysis, though, one’s freshness of perspective, ongoing, through thick and thin, is what passes through, and people are carried through along with you. Or, rather, essence is the fundamental expression of Unity with no before or after. In terms of abiding in unity, arrival is perpetual. To say one resides in the highest good is the same as saying, in perpetuity, the result is nonoriginated. Just this abiding in the pivot of aware presence, neither coming nor going, is resting in the highest good.

When you go along with changes, it’s the same old thing; not going along with changes, it’s the same fresh energy. Actually, it’s the same energy either way. There is actually something to this bit about immortalism, after all. To speak of it in terms of reversal is just a device. There are no words.

Adaption is an unchanging process of alternations, yin to yang, until you die. Circumstances are literally a random inert agent. Pure selfless open sincere desire is the motivation for compassion. What takes the heart is the timing, and the timing is such only by virtue of one’s access to the impersonal awakened real knowledge I call seeing.

The Dharma Eye sees through cause without destroying its momentum.

This means that one’s active duty to inevitability is determined by the celestial timing visible through the course of events by one’s awakened Dharma eye. This is another meaning of using the false to accrue the true. Situations are necessary to pick out the real by increments in the context of incremental conditions. This is the gradual path en total. We use the gradual aspect of incremental temporality to gather the potential reality of the sudden in order to first, see eternity, then step over it, and continue on in the endless path of refining the immaterial energy body naturally until one’s karmic momentum is worn out like an old shoe.

Situations start out barefooted. If you're not barefooted, you are wearing shoes where bare-feet is appropriate, and your basis for interaction is cloyed— further compounding falsity. Already polluted energy from going along with karma by habit concretized by the fallacious personality, is by virtue of carrying the burden of cause (which is ignorance of the false self). The point is that being barefoot doesn't depend on thoughts or actions; it depends on reality— and that cannot be forced. By pure acceptance without enabling clinging energy, conditioned energy is worn away naturally without accumulating more. Eventually, what's left is… bare feet.

I hate to say it (not really, heehee), but the personality is insignificant in and of itself, outside of facilitating process within the context of nefarious realms of compounded incremental existence.

Why then is it necessary to be able to see the nature of creation as eternity? Because it is a monumental error to conceive of eternity as being of the nature of the celestial, the immortal, the inconceivable. Eternity is the whole of creation. Creation is the dregs. When people can see creation as it is and know that its essential nature is eternal— not celestial, then they will hesitate to get bogged down in its particular aspects.

Karma is eternal. Yet one must never forget that it is, above all else, created— so enlightening beings do not work with eternity, they just see it for what it is, and without entertaining self-reflective fascinations, they step over it, and continue on without lingering, without rushing ahead. Continuing on, in terms of presence, is not relative to conditions. It is, rather, that eternity moves on by its own conditional momentum, as awareness itself, has never moved. Reality is neither relative nor absolute~ this being the raison d'être of enlightening activity.

Enlightening beings are whole in the midst of karmic cycles coming and going. This is what I mean by continuing on. It is not that one “moves on” and gains “closure”, in terms of situations. “Closure” is the phenomenon of people successfully rationalizing their denial when they cannot rely on the power of ignorance to forget. Earlier I wrote, “Closure is for wimps”.

What is the basis of continuing on? Although it is the intent of inherent essential nature presently functioning transcendently in the midst of conditions, it is habitual perspectives of the human mentality hopelessly lost in particular aspects of eternity bound to endless karmic rounds of suffering that stultify the spirit of one’s natural transcendent function.

The point of penetrating, activating, and then eventually realizing one’s essential nature is that Eternity can only be transcended by the awakening, exercise and development of the knowledge of the beginningless, of causelessness. One can simply fall into this realization and benefit by it instantaneously for no reason. No reason is what open sincere intent is. Camping out in the unborn results in seeing.

It is unborn mind.

This your own mind right now, as is. This is just your own functional awareness right now. It is not a matter of philosophy because there is nothing whatsoever to understand. Your real identity is Unborn Mind. Really!!

Of course that means nothing to anyone on an intellectual level. And it also has no power for people who are habituated to using awareness in the most limited way imaginable. Due to habituation solely to the personality’s center of reason/talking that conceives sensuality to be the only means of perceiving and relating to particulars, people cannot awaken to the power and freedom that nothing to understand is something literally and figuratively beyond reason. The beauty of intent is that it can be used powerfully, not only where, but by the very (dis)function that reason craps out in the first place. To do that, one must first penetrate causelessness, and set up camp, so to speak. This is the place where one can begin to see.

Anyone can understand understanding, yet only a sage can understand not-understanding. Delusion and enlightenment is the same mind whereby the enlightening function can operate freely within delusion, yet delusion is already deluded within delusion, and cannot fathom enlightening perspective in its midst. Truth be told, enlightening perspective has no perspective, as it is the nature of no-mind.

When someone doesn’t mind (in the conventional sense), it is not necessarily that they don’t care, it is that there is nothing to understand. This is understanding not-understanding perfectly, as knowledge is a matter of nothing to know. That’s really how it is. It’s “What’s to know?” Penetrating perception based on this what’s to know is reality perceived without bias or inclination in the midst of affairs.

Mind is the ever-awakening nature of no-mind aware of its unborn, natural inconceivability functioning beginninglessly and presently in perpetuity. Intellectually biased ignorance must be stripped away in order to see this mind by a long long process of correctly oriented self-refinement.

It’s not the equivalent of ego as you might know it, or anti-ego as you might imagine it. If you knew that the real aspect of ego is just a function facilitating the personality of the being that is going to die, you might be able to intuit that the function of your real identity is equally selfless and nonexistent. Perpetuation of ego depends on reason, whereas awakening to and penetrating the function of nonoriginated selflessness depends open sincere intent. Intent’s intent is openly sincere open sincerity.

This intent is already inherently in a state of potential until the moment you permanently drop your selfish habitual antics perpetuating the false self and awaken to presence as authentic impersonal spiritual function.

Please don’t be hung-up on the personality as you’re stuck with it!! I’m living proof of that. It doesn’t go anywhere. It just takes up its position in service of the autonomous illumined being within, which has never entered the sphere of the created. Nothing changes except a little swap, like musical chairs whereby the personality permanently attains balance naturally, and continues on by not clinging to situations, places, people and things.

So, the world at large is not created, while the self-observer (awakened to one’s own unborn awareness) isn’t created as well— and one proves it in everyday ordinary affairs again and again and again. It’s an all-at-once, all-or-nothing proposition (not to discount ones inexorable fits and starts). It is seeing that all things are the nature of awareness, which is unborn.

Stabilizing this perspective is the gradual work of self-refinement before and after the sudden.

It’s called work because the world doesn’t know… it’s a bitch. Do you think she’d go along with you, if she knew? If she knew, she’d get your ass AND whatever’s going along with it too!! That’s what she already got your ego to do!! hahhahahahhhahahaa!!!

Ya gotta cut that thing off (without its knowing) and steal back your inherent presence. AND THAT’S NO JOKE.

It is called inconceivable spiritual adaption taking over creation and stealing potential without admitting one’s own power for a reason, it seems.

ed note: add "is resting in the highest good" at end of paragraph 5; add the bit about bare feet in paragraph 9; add "Reality is neither relative nor absolute~ this being the raison d'ĂŞtre of enlightening activity" to 12th paragraph; typo in 2nd to last paragraph

Edited by deci belle
  • Like 7

Sping Equinotical point (if you were to ask for my mundane opinion). Can you whistle the Tao Te Ching? hehe. just kidding; i only do with it harmonics on my guitar. Hmm, was that mundane opinion? or mad opinion?

That was of course meant to be rhetorical.

This post had a lot of personal relevance to me, but if i'm taking your advice i'm just going to continue along. Thanks for some value.

I do not advise, generally speaking. Those who are best suited to the writings I leave along the way are those who can sense that the recognition of value is the nature of mind itself recognizing its own nature.

It is one's own talismanic nature tacitly meshing with the visage of one's own source that is the nature of recognition.

The term "mind to mind" is Mind. Many people believe "mind to mind" is a veritable transmission from person to person. There is nothing to impart. There is no other mind.

Just sayin'… I am not implying anything at all relative to the comment above. I'm only talking about the nature of the phenomena of a "recognized value", in the context of seeing reality as is, by the activation of mind without dwelling on anything.

Having passed through, and having passed through passing through, it is the intimate flavor of Complete Reality one is recognizing by means of one's own inherent intimacy with essence as truly oneself. Of course it is beyond the capacity of intellect to gather it, yet rhetoric is a means to express a recognition of value in oneself.

And for that I do appreciate the sincere comment, nestentrie.

• Like 1

I do not advise, generally speaking. Those who are best suited to the writings I leave along the way are those who can sense that the recognition of value is the nature of mind itself recognizing its own nature.

Indeed.

Bare feet! Now, that pretty much sums it up, doesn't it?

"By pure acceptance without enabling clinging energy, conditioned energy is worn away naturally without accumulating more."

Thank you for this gem, DB!

• Like 3

Merciii, mon ami❤︎!!

BTW, the OP is derived from parts 5 and 6 of a larger article titled Uncreated Potential on wayfairie's tumblr blog. That article was a response to a comment by Bearded Dragon concerning an earlier piece called One's Relationship with Creation, most of which subsequently appeared on this forum under a slightly modified title.

ed note: smoochies pour Clarity!!

Edited by deci belle
  • Like 2