Sign in to follow this  
katja

Hi there :)

Okay I usually keep myself a bit on the background in places like this forum, reading a lot but not really feeling I have anything meaningful enough to say. I guess some people find that kind of "lurking" annoying, but I'm quite harmless, just a bit of a hermit type I guess :P

I actually find quite hard to tell anything about myself, I'm somewhat lost and confused on my path, I dont know who/what I am and what to tell. Just a lot of questions and not enough answers. I don't really have any specific teacher person, I try to let the practice and all kinds of events teach me, can be somewhat slow and painful and confusing.

I practice yoga and meditation, and lately (past six months or so) I've been very interested on qigong and energy work in general. This place seems like a treasury in my quest for knowledge. I have read a lot, but some stuff is very difficult to grasp, especially daoist topics. So I made this account in order to annoy the more advanced people with some beginner's questions :)

Hope this makes sense and hello to everyone!

--Katja

• Like 2

Hello and welcome to the forum. You are accepted. Glad to have you as a member. Please enjoy the forum and when you feel you have a question to ask then ask away. You will not annoy us with beginners questions I promise you.

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Chang and the TTB team

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this