Sign in to follow this  
SecretGrotto

The Aetherius Society is Hacking Virtue with Network Theory

For a while now I've been using the techniques pioneered by Dr. George King, who I have researched and found to be the real deal. This is info is a bit out there, and not for the uninitiated.

His society, the Aetherius Society, is using network theory to maximize their virtue returns, and they are using extraterrestrial assistance during certain special times in the year to multiply virtue returns by 3000 times.

Very interesting stuff. Dr. George King, through long years of receiving instruction from advanced extraterrestrials, stated that the path of Virtue is the path of spiritual growth in this new age.

Yan Xin, if you read his speeches, also emphasizes the cultivation of Virtue above all else.

Virtue is one of the three most important things to cultivate, Essential Nature and Eternal Life being two other. Virtue removes the obstacles reached at certain stages of the cultivation of nature and life, by invoking Divine Grace when Heaven is glad.

If you look at Dr. King's Twelve Blessings, you will see that blessing intent is transmitted to all the great propagators of Virtue, ranging from the peace workers and healers to the Sun, the Lords of Karma and the Absolute itself. This exploits a very logical and well known result of network theory, which states that graph nodes with higher degrees (of virtue) influence a greater proportion of a graph.

So by blessing the entities who have the highest Virtue, one also gains higher virtue oneself compared to blessing an entity with only subtle virtue.

Secondly, there is an extraterrestrial craft known as Satellite nr. 3, which amplifies blessing intent during Push periods, which also magnifies virtue returns.

It's sneaky, but endorsed by advanced races, and it feels to me like they might be on to something.

http://www.aetherius.org/the-twelve-blessings/

http://www.aetherius.org/cooperating-with-the-gods/spiritual-pushes/

did you buy tithes in a prior lifetime?

I'm not sure how to interpret that, please advise.

I love how Dr. George King says, I'm paraphrasing: "Self-imposed limitation is the only way of attaining real freedom."

In one of his channeled books he also explains how great Saturnian entities remain perfectly still as a large ovoid of light, yet move so actively in the spiritual world.

Sign in to follow this