karaja

Yell O Ya'll

Thought I'd join this forum to hopefully come across any information that would be helpful to me in my plight. ( AKA My Life ). Can't say I've ever heard of Taoism, so sorry for that. Just Googled it, and although I would like to believe in everything it represents ie. Harmony ( God know I need this), and Humility ect, I really see these as more romanticised ideals. But anyway, what do I know...just thought I'd say 'Hi', and was seeing if I'll be accepted among its members.

• Like 1

Hello and welcome to the forum. You are accepted. Glad to have you as a member.

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Chang and the TTB team

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ty Sir. What is it that you folks discuss here in general? Anything specific, or do I just have to go over the old posts to gain a better understanding?

We discuss all and everything. Browse the forum and you will soon find something to interest you. If you click on "View New Content" you will find the stuff that is presently on the go. Good luck.