Sign in to follow this  
Nergalarava

Greets

Hello, world!

So my deal as the cards go is a 28 year old male recently led to qigong and Taoist internal alchemy as the only way to save myself from undisclosed medical problems. I've been a mystic and occultist for the better part of my life but it wasn't until these medical issues and the qigong treatment and practice that I seemed to have awakened a new depth of consciousness and energetic abilities.

I have a friend that frequented this board as thest0rm that I am attempting to re-establish contact with. I never used to take his TCM antics and rantings seriously at all but now I need to review his information. I am of course also looking forward to participating in this entire board community given the profoundly transforming experiences that qigong, taiji and internal alchemy have impressed on me.

I also am a martial artist of the JKD path, I teach FMA and knife combatives privately under Kelly Worden's grooming.

Looking forward to future interactions and mutations. And Chris, get at me on Google talk please? MMm Kay?

Nergala Rava

• Like 1

Hello Nergalarava, and welcome to the forums!

Glad you found your way to us :-)

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

SC

Sign in to follow this