ivar3

here for semen retention thread :)

Hey guys! :)

I found this site googling semen retention. I am deeply fascinated by the topic so I actually read ALL 40 (ca) pages! :D

I'm excited to post there

I'm Swedish

I'm 19 years old

Cheers :)

• Like 1

Hello ivar3, and welcome to the forums!

Glad you found your way to us :-) There are a number of threads here on your topic. May you find what you're looking for in one of them.

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

SC and the TTB team

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Special Note: all female members are more than welcome to join the discussions at our new

Women’s Cultivation forum, moderated by rainbowvein and zanshin

lmao :lol: why do you two recommend the women's cultivation board even when it is blatantly obvious the new user is male?

welcome to ttb

lol, well, it's in the Word file that I copy/paste into my welcome messages. As a service to RV, really. Maybe a woman will click this thread some day and stumble over my special note.

But, point well taken :-)

why are you interested in semen retention?

I would guess as with most of the topics from this forum, you have to try it to really believe it / understand it.

Rightfully executed semen retention causes extreme grounding.

(Vision/thoughts/consciousness feels "heavier" and less scattered)