corpus

Greetings

Hello everyone at Thetaobums.com

I would like to introduce my self and get to know more people in this forum whom I can learn and share some wisdom.

My background in short: I am self taught in the fields of expanding my consciousness to the depths of enlightenment. My journey is far from completed in the sense of "My true being" seeks the wisdom of "life" and "wisdom". Most of my knowledge in general comes from absorbing material from internet, books, dreams and spirits I meet which enlightened me to the true path of life. However I am very open minded in the sense, if you have some knowledge to share I would gladly absorb it to my own library which I call "Personal Akashic records".

What my being seeks...., probably the main reason why I stumbled across this forum and community is get together with individuals such as yourself and share infinite knowledge of the path of enlightenment.

Hope to get to know many of you and participate in great discussions.

Cheers

Corpus

• Like 1

Hello corpus, and welcome to the forums!

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

SC and the TTB team