Sign in to follow this  
KJTR

Hello again :)

I had an account here before under the same name. But I think it got deleted because i didnt sign on for like a week but it happens. I just a normal dude with fluffy hair, trying to peel away his western self and adopt a more eastern lifestyle. I am starting to medatate and look into the whole tao culture. (soorry if i sound like a newbie right now. Only 17). The thing that got me started to this whole eastern lifestyle which was (something im expecting alot of people to come here for the same purpose) the documentary called ring of fire. Then I really got into learning about John chang and how he performs Mo Pai NeiKung. I finished the Magus of Java and "Nei Kung the secert teachings of the warroir stages" both by Kosta Danoes. So now I am just looking for leads on eaither john chang or any real Mo Pai teacher for that instance.

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Your original account will have been deleted if you failed to use it so welcome back.

You will find a great deal of discussion here regarding John Chang and Mo Pai but it is wise to remember that Mo Pai is a closed teaching and John Chang will no longer train Westerners in the art. This will obviously pose a problem to anyone searching for a knowledgable teacher. Having said this there are many followers of Mo Pai in the forum with whom you may discuss the matter.

You are now free to post on the forum but for the first seven days you will be restricted to ten posts per day. Before getting started please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this welcome section and also take a look at the forum terms and rules http://thetaobums.co...um-terms-rules/ This covers all that you need be aware of when getting started.

Good luck, best wishes and enjoy,

Chang and Tao Bums Team

Hi KJTR :)

Try neigongforum.com

There are a several people here who seem to get off on trolling people who share your interest, so I think that you'd find that forum to be a better experience (unless, of course you enjoy troll-baiting - in which case, you'll have a lot of fun here!).

:)

• Like 1

Thank you for the lovely introduction Mr.Chang. Also thank you gatito for the heads up.

Sign in to follow this