Horus

Psychic Gifts Practice for Problem Solving

Ok, I'm not claiming to be good at this...at best sporadically surprising.

But I want to practice problem solving with psychic gifts.

Anyone got a problem they want to solve or see in a new light?

My approach will probably be Socratic like questions in return.

Feel free to make this a free for all rather than just about me though :)

Where exactly (c6-7?), and what is a block to you (a density/fullness/feels like energy cannot push through)?

Is there upper cranial pressure pending downward transition?

• Like 1

This full moon has smashed me about, so I'm not at my best...but this is just practice for me - I'm not a professional psychic or healer - and I'm not offering this as medical advice - but hopefully my practice process may lend some insight.

But, I'm feeling this is about navigating yourself in the world.

Over the weekend I meditated on this.

I saw a few things which may or may not help - but ultimately this comes down to some emotional clearing.

I saw you at ages 2-4 years old starting to deal with a building energy that was troubling to you.

I saw a young boy with a toy truck that you had between ages 2-4 years (the colour blue is present, though I'm not sure if that was the truck or the blue shorts I see you wearing lol) - and would push it around on the floor playing by yourself. I saw this young boy playing away like this and twinging his neck as the playing posture was making your chin come forward and your atlas and medulla/jade palace region twinge together. He'd stop and feel the feeling in his neck and be upset by it.

I then saw you somewhat older (maybe more recently) working with some kind of inflatable or similar, like a jumping castle, inflatable boat, something inflatable with you under it pushing it up and straining your neck on it.

Neither of these things were the cause, but perhaps points in which the spiritual energy manifested at the physical level due to not being resolved. It may be that the images I saw were representative only and not the actuality that occurred...

But I see the issue arising at that age because it is the age that we as human beings (currently) come into our own auric shell. We are protected within our mothers auric layers (Wei Chi) until we come into our own auric egg as it forms at around age 2. So, I feel you, as this was forming - starting to feel uncomfortable with all that you have to field for yourself in this newly growing state of independence in the world.

You were very sensitive as a child, and as these twinges start occurring I see you looking up (memory recall - looking to higher self and spirit) and assessing what happened. You can see it is linked to the newly fostered weight you are now carrying - but your consciousness didn't resolve why it was hurting like this.

There was a point in which you focused on that situation - the mounting pressures of the world and how to navigate them whilst traversing further into density and leaving behind the spiritually connected state - and didn't realise that your thinking and emotions about all of this started to create resistance. The resistance formed a belief and emotion of "I can't see how to help myself with this and don't know how to navigate out of or through it" - like the progressional development into maturity left you feeling as though it was an unfamiliar vehicle or you were not able to continue as you were when in spirit and in the womb and the first few years.

Now, as the earth has been raising its vibratory rate (There is more light hitting the earth these days than there has been for some time...http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2385401/A-storm-coming-Suns-magnetic-field-set-FLIP-lead-bad-weather-radio-disruption.html) this and any other "block" of energy is being challenged - as it seems to be your intention to revert back to the original state once more....

So, that is all through my filters..

I would like to know more about how this "block" makes you "feel"...as that will be the inroad to resolving it.

You can PM me that if you wish, but I'd like to see you sit quietly and list out all the things you feel about this block.

• Like 1

Just adding to that Idiot Stimpy,

I feel that the 2-4 year old you determined that it is/was the energies he was feeling that was causing this, when rather it was his adverse responses, feeling and resultant formed belief about that which was causing the "disturbance".

It feels like a point at which you are stopping the Heavenly light (Yang) from descending into the body (Yin) and scourging up any blockages.

So, you might find it therapeutic to blow pure yang (Fire) into the yin (Water) of the body (below atlas c-1) - thus letting the water harmonise more with and communicate with the descending fire. Try that daily for a while as a meditation and see how that feels - coupled with transmuting the emotions and beliefs around this issue.

But if you do that, you must do it with the agreeance of the inner child as he is the gate keeper on this issue which to me seems like a floodgate point and is probably in response to whatever cultivation work you are doing.

• Like 1