sw33tsumm3r

shalom'yall

hailing from the PNW. I've heard a lot about this site and to be honest the whole "Mo Pai" greeting Paul wrote and the ensuing discussion lured me in- if only because I still have no f-ing clue what Mo Pai is, even after three Google searches.

Hello and welcome to the forum.

I am surprised that your google searches regarding Mo Pai have proved so fruitless. It is true that no one apart from John Changs closed school could really define the system; yet there is no shortage of those who claim to possess knowledge. You will even find posts on this forum from some of them, though I doubt you will be much the wiser having read them.

Now you are free to post on your chosen subject be it Mo Pai or otherwise. For the first week however you will be limited to only three posts per day and before you start we request that you read the two posts pinned at the top of the Lobby and also take a look at the forum terms and rules http://thetaobums.com/topic/19575-forum-terms-rules/ This covers all you need be aware of when getting started.

Good luck and best wishes,

Chang

Welcome to the forum!

Caveat emptor when it comes to claims or offers related to that particular system...

(I'm just sayin')