FionnBeith

Understanding Connections

It was through Damo Mitchell's newest blog post that I found my way here today; it has been mostly serendipitous events that lead me to a supportive individual or small community vs. active searching, honestly. Those are the times I experience glimpses of Tao where the connection is most tangible. As well, the more regularly I practice, the more connected I feel.

With that in mind, I would like to offer my appreciation for the existence of this community through a compassionate (virtual) hand of understanding to all of you. I look forward to learning and growing from each of my interactions within this Tao centered community.

Humbly,

Fionn Beith

• Like 2

Hello and welcome Fiona. You will find a recent interview on the forum with Damo.

You are now free to post on the Forum but for the first week you will be restricted to three posts per day. Before getting started we do ask that you read the two posts pinned at the top of the Lobby and also take a look at the forum terms and rules

http://thetaobums.com/topic/19575-forum-terms-rules/ This covers all you need be aware of.

Best wishes,

Chang