Unseen_Abilities

Cursed from past lives?

I've been noticing the archetypal current(s) a lot lately...the Aquarian energy I have (which includes a stellium in the 12th in Draconic) drives me to look outside the already created mythologies and make these things into something of my own...most definitely archetypal in certain ways though - I couldn't deny that if I tried (which I have ;) ).

Edited by Unseen_Abilities
  • Like 1

It's many things actually...I don't necessarily like saying this in case I come across as egotistical in some way, but it's really really strange - I know many Scorpios have rough lives to one degree or another, but I've been really really hard done by...one day I thought to myself, "Hmmm, what if that thing my friend told me about ET's manipulating the karma of certain souls just before they enter their next life in order to keep them trapped in long-winded cycles that should have ended a long time ago is actually true?" but then I realized it's actually a thing that goes on around Planet Earth...is it real or a just a thing I realized as the key to a many of my experiences? It could just be a silly conspiracy, maybe worth looking into but not really worth giving any more attention to now :)

I've been noticing the archetypal current(s) a lot lately...the Aquarian energy I have (which includes a stellium in the 12th in Draconic) drives me to look outside the already created mythologies and make these things into something of my own...most definitely archetypal in certain ways though - I couldn't deny that if I tried (which I have ;) ).

In the end it does not matter really.

All you can do is take responsibility for your own choices, thoughts, words and deeds and rise?

As far as being hard done by goes...it's always the case with the high achiever.

The darkness is the infinite potential, the raw materials from which we sculpt greatness...

The bigger the soul:the bigger their light;The bigger the light:the bigger the darkness;the bigger the potential.

So, what whilst thou?

• Like 1