Sign in to follow this  
silent thunder

If you could dream any dream you wanted to dream...

I feel inherently,

that one moment

I will awaken within the 'real world'

in the same way

lucid

I have become during the dream state

lucid

a

multitude

of

times.

Edited by silent thunder
  • Like 5

Non-lucid dreams are interesting in a creative sense. The 90% realistic dreams are interesting in an intellectual or explorative sense since you get to create amazing realistic dreamscapes. The 99.9% realistic dreams are so much like reality that you have about as much control as you do in real life. This is like in the video where you eventually get to a point where you realise that life is a 100% realistic dream or at least a direct parallel. I think this is why I lost interest in lucid dreaming.

• Like 1

I enjoy using guided meditations. Some of them are in the trippy category. I certainly don't have 100% reality with them, but they're enjoyable. There's a Shamanic one with a constant hypnotic drum beat. After visiting the wise big headed woman you have a choice to leave her cottage and go anywhere you wish. For me its always the same.

Its dark, I'm on a Hawaiian beach with my wife. We're just mellowing in each other arms. The kids are playing, there's a large bonfire. Other couples are around the fire. Thats it. Pretty much my idea of heaven on earth for a night at least.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this