Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Hey just joined here. new to the forums.

I've just joined but just realized the lobby is the only place I can make any form of post, Why aren't we allowed to post to other threads?

Hello and wecome to the Tao Bums.

The Lobby is very much a place for introductions where prospective forum members have an opportunity to introduce themselves and state their interests etc. It helps us to sort the genuine enthusiast from spammers (both human and botts) and others whose intention may be disruption of the site.

You will be able to post freely now and do other things such as giving yourself an avatar but before getting started we ask that you read the two posts pinned at the top of the Lobby and take a look at the forum terms and rules http://thetaobums.com/topic/19575-forum-terms-rules/ This covers all that you need be aware of as a Newbie as things are pretty easy going here.

You may wish to give some details of yourself and your interests here before moving on to other sections of the forum.

Good luck and best wishes,

Chang.

Welcome newcomer! I think you will find this very supportive, if someone strange, community of fellow travelers on the spiritual path.

Well I consider myself to be a student of Tai Chi and Chi Kung since I have practiced these both on my own and also as part of a class. I am also very interested in Taoism and its teachings.

I am happy to have found your forum. Its seems to be the best one I've found so far regarding everything related to Taoism.

Thanks,

Mike

Sign in to follow this